Prologue

I got into this school using my brain.

Yeah, i have to get the scholarship because no one will pay for my school tuition.

My parents?

They died 2 years ago in a car accident, leaving me and my little brother alone.

Fortunately, my parents bestfriend were kind enough to offer us to live with them, but i refuse. I don't want to be so dependent to other people. And they understand but they insist to give me an apartment for me and my brother to stay.

Oh, my name is Lee Jieun and i'm 17.
My brother is Lee Minwoo and he's 7.

i also work as a part-timer although Mrs. Wu give us monthly allowance. I always save it and use it to pay Minwoo's school tuition and to buy our daily needs. Beside i don't want to be a burden to the others.

Back to my school life...

I always want to go to this school. It's like the best school in town!
But hell, this school is full with this spoil, rich, brat kids! Except for my friends, of course.
And one more.
A senior group named EXO.

They are famous. They are rich. Every girls adore them and every boys want to hangout with them. Every teachers respect them, or should i say, scare of them.

Me?

I just ignore them because i don't want to get into a trouble.
I'm living a quiet live with my new friends , Park Hana and Go Eunbi.

Until one day, i got into a trouble with Exo's annoying leader, Kris.