3.

Jieun's POV

"Noona, let's go out and play." Minwoo gave me a puppy eyes. Well, since it's sunday, i'm free and it's so long after we both go out together so i nodded.

"Go get ready then."

He jump happily but suddenly he stop.

"Noona, can you ask that hyung to come with us?"

"Hyung? What hyung?" I tilt my head.

"The one who came to my school the other day."
"Please noona, pleaseeeee." He continue.

"Okay,okay. I'll ask him, you go get ready."

"Yes! Noona is the best!" He run to his room and i just chuckle.

I took my phone and my heart start to beat faster.
I haven't press his number and my heart feel like gonna explode anytime!
I calm myself first. It's just Kris, okay.
I dial his number. It took just one ring when he answer my call.

"It's rare for you to call me first, what is it?" He chuckle.

"Minwoo ask you to come with us."

"Really? Where to?"

"I don't know. Maybe just take a stroll and eat at the food market."

"When?"

"Minwoo is getting ready right now, so?" I wait for his answer.

"You're not using Minwoo as an excuse to ask me out, right?" I widen my eyes.

"Of course not! It's okay if you don't want to..."

"No, no. Be there in 15 minutes, okay? Bye!" He hang up.

Did he even know my address? I chuckle. He must have known everything.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Minwoo are waiting for Kris at the lobby. I just wear my casual white shirt with a pair of ripped jeans. Suddenly there is a black car, jeep type, stop infront of us. It's Kris. He get out from the car and smile to us.

"Hyung you are here!" Minwoo jump and hug Kris. They both giggle and i just smile looking at the view. Kris then carry Minwoo.

"Come on." But i hesitate to get in his car. It reminds me of my parents accident.

"Jieun?" He wave his hand and it snap me back to reality.

"Oh, i'm sorry." I look down.

"What's wrong?" He put Minwoo down and hold my shoulder.

I shook my head. "Can we just, you know, walk? Please?" I pleaded him. He nodded. "Let me park my car first, wait here." He drove off to park his car and i bend down to Minwoo's level and hug him.

"Noona, are you okay?" He didn't know about our parents accident. I just told him that our parents gone away with the stars.

"It's okay, Minwoo." I sniffle and hold my tears.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Kris came from the basement. I stand up and give him a smile.

"Everything is alright, come on."
.
.
.
.
.
We walk to park. Me and Kris are sit at the bench while Minwo is playing with other kids in the playground. I watch Minwoo playing, he laugh happily with the other kids. Suddenly, someone touching my forehead.

"Kris, what are you doing?" I took his hand from my forehead.

"Just checking if you are alright." He said casually. "Mind to tell me what happened?" He continue.

"I'm just not use to ride a car, that's all." I lied. He seems not believe it but he just nod.

"Sorry if i disturb you. It's your free time but i made you stuck with us. You must have a date or something." I try to change the topic.

"Nope. I was just with the boys. I just left them when you ask me to go out." He shrug his shoulder.

"They will be mad, you know."

"Nope, they won't. I already told them that i have a date with you." He wink his eyes and poke my arm playfully.

"Stop it. I already told you it's not a date. It's Minwoo-"

"Yeah, i will go on a date with Minwoo then." He cut me off and stick his tongue out, then he run to Minwoo.

"Kris, wait!"
.
.
.
.
.
We spent the day going to the food market eating pizza, tteokbokki and some kimbap. After that we go to the amusement park. I want to pay for the entrance ticket but Kris insist on paying them.

"Then next time, let me treat you for lunch or dinner, okay?"

"Deal!"

The three of us went to play in the amusement park.
It was really fun. Seeing Minwoo smile and laugh made me happy. We took a lot of photos too. Photos of me and Minwoo, Kris and Minwoo also photos of tree of us.

"Hyung, Noona, you two should take a photo together." Minwoo took my phone and gesture us to stand closer.

"Minwoo!" I whine and Kris just chuckle.

"Come on, just one take, okay?" He put his arm around my shoulder and my heart started to beat faster again.

"Ready? 3..2..1" click

Minwoo run to us and show us the picture.

"You are good at taking photos, Minwoo." Kris praise him and ruffle his hair. He then pressing something on my phone and give it to me.

"Thank you." He smile at me. That breath taking smile....

I took my phone and we walk around the amusement park until Minwoo got tired.

Kris carry Minwoo and he fall asleep on Kris shoulder. Suddenly he took my hand with his free hand and hold it tightly. My face is now as red as tomato. Luckily it's dark so he won't see it, just hope that he can't hear my heartbeat too.

We walk like that until we reach my apartment. He follow me into my apartment and tuck Minwoo in the bed.

"Kris, thank you for today." I said after we left from Minwoo's room.

"It's nothing. I have fun though."

"How can i repay you?"

"Well you promise me a treat for lunch or dinner, right? There's one thing you can do for me." He smile and lean his face closer to mine.

"Wh- what is that?" I stuttered

"Call me oppa."

I widden my eyes and shook my head. He just pout. Damn, he looks so cute pouting like that. I sigh.

"Fine, listen to me carefully. I won't say this again, ever."

I took a deep breath. "Thank you for today, Kris oppa." My face must be turn into red. I cup my face and turn around, my back facing him.

'Thank you for today, Kris oppa.'

I widen my eyes and turn back to him. "You record it??" He lock his phone and slide it into his pocket.

"Guess i can sleep really well tonight." He smile widely and pat my head before he left. I shook my head and chuckle by myself.

Kris, you are really annoying...