Chapter 14: His Touch

The next day I'm nervous as I walk into school once again hearing whispers and feeling stares on me. By now I know it's all over the news of Blake getting charged for attempt rape and I know Whitney will be the first to ask questions.

" You charged him? You really went that low to get money? "

I turn around to see Whitney glaring at me and clenching her fist with my best fr- I mean ex best friend Lacey by her side.

" It's not about the money Whitney, not everything is about money. "

I tell her looking at her clearly expensive jewelry. I know Lacey probably told her about my money problems and that's why she's saying this but they should know, especially Lacey should know that I would never go this far without a reason.

" You expect me to believe that load of bullshit? You expect the school to buy your sob story? Honey we saw your whore side in action on that video and it's clear you wanted him. "

I grit my teeth together.

Don't let her provoke you she knows nothing

" I mean we saw how you two were mindlessly kissing each other and how you pulled him closer. "

he pushes his body against mine roughly and starts sloppily kissing my lips.

Flashbacks of the horrible memory make their way into my head.

" I-I didn't want him, I didn't want that! "

I yell but Whitney doesn't even flinch at my loud voice.

" Tell me about that lovely encounter in the classroom? Everyone's heard about it and Blake himself even told me about it. "

She smirks and slowly walks towards me.

The figure who I'm assuming is Blake slowly walks towards me and when he gets a certain distance I dash for the door but he's much faster then me and grabs me by my arm slamming my back into the wall.

I feel like I can't breath and I hold onto the wall for balance.

" Tell me Lilly did it feel good with him pressed against you so hard? "

She whispers to me smirking evilly like she's enjoying watching my pain.

just continues to grind on me over and over again which is bad enough. His moans get louder and I can feel his bulge get bigger. I want to close my eyes and cover my ears but I'm frozen and my eyes refuse to shut.

I hear yelling but I can't concentrate on what they are saying or who the voices belong to. All I can see is black and all I can feel is his body against mine making me want to puke. I feel myself hit the cold tile flooring but I don't feel the pain that should have came.

I can't feel the pain because I can only feel him and I guess my brain decided that's all the pain I can handle.

( Okay so this chapter had me in my feels! Like I know I created Whitney but I want to jump through my book and slap that bitch! Anyway comment! )