Chapter 20: Closet Talk

I'm on my way to class when I'm suddenly pulled into a janitors closet. I look to see Blake looking at me amused, probably because I look like a deer caught in headlights.

" Blake let me out! "

I yell at him trying to get to the door but he leans on the door preventing me from leaving.

" Relax I just want to talk. "

" Talk? When do you ever JUST want to talk? "

I scoff at him.

" Look I'm going to make this quick because you're pissing me off. Whitney wants me to go to prom with her but she's a whore and I heard she has STD's and I'm not trying to catch that. "

" Okay? How does this involve me? "

" I want you to go to prom with me, that way when Whitney brings it up I can say I already have a date plus I can't catch any STD from you since you're a Virgin. "

" Are you insane?! She already hates me if I say I'm going with you she will kill me in my sleep! Besides I would rather jump off the Empire State Building then go to prom with you. "

" I think you're forgetting one tiny detail love. "

" What detail is that? "

" I still have the video I gave it to my friend for safe keeping just in case that pretty little mouth of yours started spreading little white lies. "

" I didn't lie and you know it! "

" That's not the point I still have the video and you go to prom with me or I can make your life worse then it already is. "

Worse? It can get worse then this?

" Fine I will go to prom with you but I'm not fucking you before or after we go straight there and straight back. "

" As long as you play your part until then I will agree to that. "

" What part will I be playing exactly? "

" My girlfriend. "

He smirks.

" No! Hell no! "

" Let's be realistic Lilly you need for people to start liking you again because I can tell it's getting to you and if I forgive you don't you think everyone else will start to forgive you too? "

It does make since.

I know I'm going to regret this but my life is already a living hell.

" Fine I will be your stupid girlfriend. "

" You know tons of girls would kill to be in a janitors closet with me. "

" I pity those idiotic girls. "