Taking off! Maybe... (Pt 2)

Stepping out from my stall, I washed my hands, and walked out from the restrooms. I checked my phone. Ten minutes wasted. After a while of walking, I eventually reached my gate again. But something was missing. Namely, my friends, including Shawn.

"Guys?" I called, "Shawn? Olivia? Aubrey? Alex?" No one answered. The only reply I received was weird looks from strangers.

"No no no!" I panicked, looking around.

"Where could they be?" I mumbled. Calm down, I thought, Ask around!

"Ummm... Hi!" I said approaching a stranger.

"May I help you?" The person rudely answered. Yeah, by being less salty. I thought.

"Did you see a group of friends pass through here. Teenagers? Four of them? Two boys, two girls?" I described.

"No." The stranger replied, walking away.

"Ughh!" I sighed. I'll never find them! Think! I thought.

"That's it!" I mumbled to myself, "I need to ask a professional!" I searched around, until I spotted who I was looking for.

"Hi!"  I introduced, smiling at a security guard. The security guard was talking to an older women, who clearly looked annoyed.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm talking here?" The security guard demanded.

"Umm, actually I seem to have lost a few people..." I explained.

"Look kid. Your mommy and daddy is around here somehwere." The officer smirked. The lady laughed.

"Thanks officer, but actually my friends are missing. We were supposed to board a plane together, but they left. Can you find them?" I asked.

"You'll have to describe them." The security officer advised. 

"Here." I said, handing him my phone, "Here's a picture of the three of my friends."

"I thought you said you had four." The  officer challenged.

"Oh right." I said, showing him the picture of Shawn I had taken earlier, "Have you seen them?"

"No." The security officer replied, "Is that all? I'm kinda busy."

"Yes. That is all." I sighed.

"I'm sorry. What was I saying?" The officer said, turning to the lady again.
I felt tears start rolling down my cheeks, and tried to hold them back, but I couldn't. I started hyperventilating, and hoped it wouldn't turn worse. Unfortunately it did. My pace quickened. My stomach hurt. Not now, I thought, not now.

"Stella?" I heard someone call.

"H-huh?" I stuttered, turning around. It was Alex.

"Stella. I'm here for you." Alex, answered, wrapping his arms around me. I started to calm down.

"It's okay." He assured, rubbing my back. I smiled back at him.

"Thanks." I replied, hugging him back.

"Here." He said, wiping my tears.

"Stella," Alex started, "Do you have-"

"Hey! I was looking for you!" Aubrey interrupted, walking up with Shawn and Olivia.

"I was looking for you guys!" I snapped in outrage, "Where were you? Why weren't you at the gate?"

"We were! But then we got hungry, and decided to get a snack from the vending machines." Aubrey answered, "We thought you would be fine."