DwalinxreaderxThorin pt2

(In doing this in first person)

Your POV

I smiled as I snuggle closer to Dwalin. His warm breath causing goose bumps to form. I smile as I trace patterns in Thorins broad, hairy chest.
"(Y/n)? Why did you get upset when Dìs spoke to you  earlier?" Thorin asked. I stiffen. "What did she ask ye Àrmâline?" Dwalin Spoke too. I look away "she asked me why we didn't have any children" I whimpered. The boys both look at each other. "Why did that upset ye poppet?" Dwalin cooed "Because every time I ask you. You both change the subject. Do you not want kids? Is that it? I understand but don't you ever wonder why I ask? It's because I want them. I want to see someone I created run around, grow and have a family. It would make me closer to you. And I'm jealous of her. She's got two beautiful babies" I sob. Tears roll down my cheeks. They both kiss my cheeks and whisper sweet things in my ears "We do want kids baby. We do, we just don't want you to go through the pain of the whole ordeal to have one." Thorin said. I look at them "you both realise I've been speared through the stomach with a spear and an arrow through my ankle right? Child birth won't be as painful. Trust me" I laughed. They chuckle as well. "Then if your so confident. Why don't we... Attempt?" Dwalin said seductively. I bite my lip. as I flip over and see Thorin smirking down at me.

LEMON TIME!!

I feel something thick and warm brush against my stomach and butt. I instantly recognise the small chill of Dwalins and Thorins peirced shafts. I look at Thorins package first. I smirk as I move my hips back and brush Dwalin. He groaned and kissed my neck, sucking and licking , leaving a mark there I feel Thorin rolling his tongue down my collar bone, his lips attaching to my pink bud I mewl. My core moistened. I reach down and gently massage their lengths to their full. Dwalin 9" long and 4" wide. Thorin 10" long and 3" wide. My pants grew deeper as their fingers plunge into my core. Once prepared Dwalin raised my thigh and rubs his member along my folds and brushing my sensitive pearl. I groan as he enters with a grunt. We wait then Thorin starts I let out a moan mixed with pain and pleasure. We wait. My sex being stretched 7 inches hurts. A lot. But then I thrust down and moan. They get the hint and start thrusting "Harder! Please~" I mewl to them they grin and do. I wrap my arms around Thorins neck as he and Dwalin kiss. Then Dwalin pulls my chin to him and his tongue dives into my mouth. I moan. My climax coming. "I'm nearly... Mfph FUCK! There!" I sigh. "Me too" they both grunt. They start to pump quickly both hitting my G spot as the other leaves it. I moan as I climax my spine arching. Thorin and Dwalin both release. Their warm loads fill me up as they stay put. Once finished they raise my hips up and Thorin puts a pillow underneath my hips to keep them elevated. "soon my love you'll hopefully be caring our young" Dwalin purred his broad calloused hand splayed over my toned stomach I kiss his nose then Thorins "I love you" i whisper kissing them "Goodnight" I sighed. They rest their heads in my chest , giving eachother a kiss good night they fall asleep.

Crap! They was a long (shitty) one. 601 words!! I'm going to do maybe another two or three parts not sure but eh!! Requests are always welcome!