··Chapter 11··

This whole week has been an awful rollercoaster. I hate that I have feelings.. It's just not right. Sean has been bugging me in the halls and I still haven't decided where Camden and I stood. I didn't want to stand anywhere with anyone at the moment, But I knew I had to give him an explanation. It was lunch by time I decided to give a crap about the world and say Hi to Siena and Allison.

"God, you like like a wreck." Siena says. She's not wrong. I had on a pair of denim shorts and a hoodie from my club season. My hair was in a lazy pony tail and all that was on my face was left over mascara. "I think my girlfriend looks gorgeous," A voice says, smacking my butt. I growl and shoot around and meet Sean.

"Can you ever quit?" I practically yelled. His eyes shoot around the cafeteria, as I draw attention toward us. "I'm not your girlfriend, nor will I ever be." I say, just as loudly. He pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head. "Im tired of this, Sean. I don't have time for thi-" before I could finish telling him the many reasons I shouldn't date him, he locks his lips with mine, before I shove his chest to get away. He's exactly what I made him out to be. A fuck boy, teen who doesn't know when to keep his hands to himself. "Whore!" I hear the blonde bitch snap. I look around to see well over a dozen eyes staring me down. My breathing starts getting heavy once sean leaves and am left as the laughing stock of the whole class. Even though It's friday, today is still not the day for me. "God. What a slut." I hear Sean say. Did he really? He's one to talk. So I flip off the whole student body before exiting to the front entrance of the school with my backpack over my shoulder. Lucky me it was the last day, but I still had to go to Jackson football game tonight, and It's a home game. I felt bad for just leaving wothout saying good bye to my friends, but I know I'd see them over the summer. I sighed as I reached my front door, unlocking it. I cross over the threshold and head straight to the kitchen. I pull out the supplies to make a sandwitch and brake out in song. "Schools Out! For! Summer! Schhooooools Out! For! Ever!" I scream at the top of my lungs, assuming I'm home alone, Only to discover that I was very well not alone. "Cute," I hear a voice say as he laughs hysterically. I turn around to be faced with a laughing Camden.

"H-how long have you been there?" I ask, clearing my throat. He wipes the corner of his eye from laughing so hard. I crossed my arms and jetted out my hip. "I got here when you pulled out the Miracle Whip," he says, still laughing a bit as he talked. I roll my eyes but I already know I'm blushing like crazy. "S-sorry.." I say, putting the sandwitch supplies away. His eyes don't move from me as I do so. "You're home early. Why?" He asks, sitting at a high chair under the island. I hop onto the counter and take a bite of my food before answering. "I ditched. Fucking self centered people." I say, kicking the cabinet below me. 

"What happened?" he asks, a little more into the conversation. I sigh before telling him what went down.

"Long story short, Sean grabbed my ass and called me babe. Then he kissed me and after that Called me a slut. I recieved a few other words like that from other bitches too." I start to explain. His brows furrow and his fists ball. "If I ever come across this prick, he is gonna get it." he grumbles. I sigh and shake my head. "It's not worth it, Camden." I explain. I don't believe him when he says he'd beat Sean, but his look is stiff and stern. I roll my eyes before looking at the clock on the stove. 4:45.
"Shit." I say, finishing off my food. He gives me a confused look. "Jackson's football game!" I say, remimding him that he was going too. His eyes widen before he rushes up stairs to the guest bedroom. I run into my closet and slip on the "football" jersey I got from playing Powder Puff football. They do freshman vs. Sophmore in the first half of the second semester, and Juniors vs. Seniors in the second half. Our school colors were Green and Gold. I slip on a pair of leggings- struggling do to my injury- and slipped on one green and yellow nike sock I had just for a boost of team spirit.

"Camden!" I shout, in search for a shoe. He comes in, shirtless with beads of water running from his hair down his sculpted abdomen. "Have you seen my shoe? Its brown- uh, has a bow at the toe- the fluffy part flips over the edges on the outside?" i describe. It takes him to process the girl code I gave him before he nods. "It was either in the living room or the kitchen," he says, running a hand through his wet hair. I nod before getting up to sprint out the door, only to fall on my face where he was standing. "Damnit! I wish I never went to practice that day," I say, and sigh. He shakes his head before helping me up and I spot it tucked between the couch and the loveseat. "Ready?" he asks me, coming downstairs. I finish the coat of mascara I was applying and nod. He grabs his keys before i follow him to his truck. It was supposed to be chilly tonight so I dressed for it.  The time was 5:30 when we pulled into a parking space. My mom couldn't make it, so it was just Camden and I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go, Jackson, Go! Run it! Go, Go, Go!" I cheer from the fence. Jackson sprints passed a Fitzgerald Academy student and lands a touch down. I cheer him on as the score goes up more and more. Half time aproaches and I finally decided to actually talk to Camden, but am Interrupted when a broad figure wearing football pads saunters up to me from the fence.

"Aww, Babe! You came to watch me play? How cute," Sean says, tugging on my ear. I flinch away from him and growl.

"I came to watch my brother kick your ass, actually. Camden, here is just along for good luck." I say, as Camden snakes his arm around my waist, Pulling me closer. "Babe, Is this the fucktruck who called you a slut after groping you and kissing you?" Camden asks, looking at me then him. I smirk, Sean deserved what was coming for him. "Yep. Thats him, Babe." I say. The words flow out naturally. It felt right, but I knew it was wrong. "Oh, so you guys are dating?" Sean asks, crossing his arms infront of his chest. Camden looks down at me, expecting an answer from me. I hesitate before saying, "Yes. Camden Is my boyfriend." I lie to shut Sean up. My heart rate speads up when sean trots back to the field. Honestly, I wished I hadn't lied. I wish it wasn't a lie. Calling Camden my own was like saying I had won the lottery. Unbelievable and very unlikely.

"Am I though?" He asks, still having his arm around my waist. I turn away from the feild to face him, not knowing what words to speak. "I don't know are you?" I retorted. He smirks before sighing and looks me in the eye. He grabs my hands and clears his throat as if he's about to say something Important.

"Maizee Anne McClure," he starts. No.. He is not going to ask what I think he's asking.. Pleaassee no..

"Will You Do Me The Honor and Be My Girlfriend?"

He did...
------------------------------
------------------
------------
-------
----
Sooo yeah. That just happened. What do you think Maizee should say? I don't really want to make this a love story, and it's not going to be, but just gotta add a lil mix in there. Vote, Comment, and Share!
-Peace, Madi💟