Ch 01: Before School

Katelyns POV

Today is the first day of school and I'm so exited!!! ( Just letting you guys know that this will not be accurate and Aphmau and Katelyn are now the same age) Im going to my first year of high school!!  There's one thing wrong though... I don't know anyone here so it will be harder to make new friends this year. I just moved into Phoenix Drop over summer and kept in close contact with my friends but they couldn't move as well. I'm walking to the bus stop when I see a dark haired girl drop her books across the street. I don't know why, but I feel like I recognize her... No, that wouldn't be right, no one else moved to Phoenix Drop and they would've told me if they did. I run across the street quickly to help her gather her books. The closer I get the more I feel like I know her.
Wait!! Aphmau!?! Is that really her!?!? Oh my Irene it is!!

"A-Aphmau?"

She answered to the name as if it was her

"KATELYN!! OH MY IRENE IS THAT REALLY YOU!?!?!?"

"Aphmau!! When did you get here!!"

"Last week...I'm moving here"

"I have so many emotions right now!! I don't know what to do!! Wait, what school are you going to?" I ask jittering my hands really fast

"Whoa Katelyn calm yourself I'm going to a school called....*She looks at her phone* Phoenix Drop High."

Ok Katelyn don't overreact stay calm, stay calm.

"That's the place! Wanna walk to the bus stop with me?"

"Sure there are some people here I  got help from and they're really nice. I want you to meet them"

"Oh ok wanna bring them to my place after school?"

"Are you sure? I mean, most of them are guys."

"Yeah it's fine but let's get going we don't want to miss the bus"

Aphmau and I walked to the bus stop and started talking for twenty minutes or so when the bus finally came. It was really nice. Not like any high school I've ever seen. (Guys I can't grammar so I'm sorry) Its an off white color and has a blue stipe through the side that said in yellow "Phoenix Drop High" on it.

Aphmaus POV

I get on the bus with Katelyn and we sit down. I notice her staring at the two guys in the seat next to us. I can't tell if it's Travis or Dante she's staring at.

Hmm..... Time to find out.

"Hey Katelyn?"

"Yeah Aph? What do you need?"

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh um... Nothing!"

"Come on Katelyn, you know you can talk to me."

"Ok....... I may have been staring at the guys across from us."

"Which one!?!?!?"*fangirls inside*

"NOT TELLING!"

"TELL MEEEH"

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!"

"Please Katelyn..?"

Katelyns POV

UGGH APHMAU WONT STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!!!

"NO!!" I yell at the top of my lungs

I see the guys across from us looking at me. There both kinda cute. What have I done!? It's only the first day please no...

My dads gonna kill me......

Dante's POV

I look across Travis to find a blue haired freshmen screaming "NO!!" as loud as she possibly could.

"Hey Travis look *points towards Aphmau and Katelyn* There are some freshman buddies you can talk too while I'm in class"

"W-what no they're  girls!"

"Awwww is Travis too scared to talk to girls"

"Well duh it's high school we're talking about here"

"Fine *smirks* I'll do it"

"Wait Dante don- and he's off"

To Be Continued...

A/N
This was my first chapter of my Travis x Katelyn fanfic and I hope you enjoyed it! I don't want to talk too much here but I just want to say that I will be continuing this for a long time even if nobody reads it but I don't have a schedule yet so I'll just keep writing! Bye guys👋🏼

P.S. I want to give a shoutout to ManyFandomsOneWolf   go check out her story of why Laurance disappeared in Aphs seiries! She is an amazing person and a wonderful friend!