0. blurb

blurb

Living up to a sibling's rep is hard, living up to their achievements even worse and when Oliver Remmer graduated, he left behind a legacy.

A legacy that his younger brother Elliot just had to top.

excerpt

Her brows were furrowed, lips pulled together in a small frown and the look in her big, brown eyes showed nothing short of amusement. Rolling the joint in between my fingers, I watched as she questioned my claim. "Pyro?"

Chuckling at that, I watched my house across the street, watched my brother exit it and move to his car, he only showed up every few weeks. I found myself thinking more so, hoping to scare her off. "What can I say? I like to set things on fire."

"You're not much of a maniac." And she didn't even budge, if anything she'd stayed put, her wild eyes settled on what I was looking at and I watched her through the corners of my eyes. The hair framing her face, dark like my clothes and licking her brown skin much like a flame.

"Danger runs in my family."

"I don't think that's really who you are," she'd decided as if she knew me, leaning back on her elbows and I decided that I liked her. She might be good company even if she wasn't in my bed, "that's what you want people to believe, though."

But fuck, she was hot. "Smoke?"

cast

STARRING

COLE SPROUSE AS ELLIOT REMMER

"you call it cynical, I call it realistic."

NEELAM GILL AS PRICILLA GUPTAR

"You have a name like a book character. Like... Will Grayson."