1

I couldn't stop smiling. Yes, we chose to marry again, just because everyone would see our love openly. Niall was so calm. It was as if my surprise made him more harmonious. It had been the easiest thing in the world. I had only to call Louis, a priest and then was everything resolved. I had done that part as my love wanted, we were married on a meadow, totally free of the demands and we had done it on our way, but our moms had planned another wedding. We were now forced to again stand before the priest, and listen to his long sentences, but we didn't care. We knew we were already each others husband and we knew that we had already said yes, in our way. Niall smiled at me, yes, he smiled with his whole face. He was the man in my life, it was with him that I would be forever, and no one could stop us. I didn't care about all the five hundred guests stared at us or that all took photos of us. I cared only about the man in front of me and I loved him with all my heart.

Nialls and my start had been strange, yes, I must admit that I'm now in retrospect doesn't understand that he stayed with me. He had come into my office, interviewed me for a newspaper and when he went away he already owned  my soul, without knowing it. I did everything to get him in my net, to attract him straight into my playroom and I succeeded. He had been a virgin, which would have been against my principles to keep him. I never used to take care of a virgin and teach him my things. But Niall was so different. I couldn't keep myself away, and he became like a drug. I got him to play with me, I got him to change and now we were on the same level. All that with the dominance wasn't important anymore and we almost never used the whips.

I couldn't forget the memory of the bomb in my playroom. Forever I remember Nialls pained face as he sat at the edge with his hand on the bed. We both knew that the bomb would be activated if he took his hand away, but he managed to sit put, he stayed and when Luke came and said that he could only do so we got a five-minute head start, then I had only one thing in my head, I would save Niall. No one else could do that part, it was up to me. I remembered how tired he was after sitting in the same position in a day or so. I lifted him up and the only thing I thought of when I ran down the stairs, was that he couldn't get hurt. I could sacrifice my life for him, right in that second. I was ready to do everything for my Niall, only he survived.

Yes, I did ask for Nialls hand twice before he said yes. The first time was at the party, on my yard, where our families met for the first time. Niall had been afraid, or maybe it was because I decided everything? I'm still not sure which, but he left me, only to go home to Ireland and think. I broke into a thousand pieces. I was devastated and I became totally paralyzed. Without Niall, I was nobody. I was just an empty shell. My mom found out my dark side, but actually it was nice to open up to her. Now, I didn't need to hide who I was to her and she knew that I had put the past behind me. She knew I loved Niall and he was the only one who could save my soul. When I proposed the second time, it was Niall who wanted so. Yes, it was he who got to decide. We had made love in the pool and he felt it was the right moment. I still remember how I naked, wet and vulnerable ran in and picked up the rings. I still remember how I entered the ring on his finger and he was so happy. Yes, he understood that we could no longer ignore the truth. We were meant for each other.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"You may now kiss each other!"

Niall laughed a little. He came close to repeating the same movements as in the meadow, when they got married the first time. Harry shook his head and Niall understood why. There were five hundred people staring at them and none of them wanted to see Niall throw himself into Harry's arms and take the legs and arms around him. Niall felt butterflies in the stomach when Harry leaned against him. Their lips met and they kissed with tongue and everything. Yes, Niall never got enough of this man. Harry was all he wanted, and Harry was the only one who could get Niall to live.