Chapter 1: A Good Night

A/N: Okay, let's face it. We'd all die to have the perfect EreRi or RiRen picture. But, the grumpy bastard here decided to interrupt me while I was in the middle of my screen shooting spree. Thus, photo bombing this perfect picture of our two babies sleeping -_-

Hey, hey, hey, crazy shit. I didn't know that you're taking screen shots. You should've gave me a warning. -_-

*****

Levi's POV

With fingers hovering over the black and white keys of the piano, my eyes fixed on the music sheet in front of me while my foot is resting on the pedal, I concentrated and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath before I slowly started to play. My fingers seemed to have a life of its own, moving itself along the keys, allowing the piece that I've known and practiced well for the past months to pierce through the silence. I let myself get lost, letting my hands and feet do the work, notes dragging along in different paces and pitch.

The crowd stayed silent all the time, just like what always happens whenever I started to play. They always get lost in the music and get carried away by it, leaving them silent until the song come to it's end. I felt my blood ran fast throughout me as the climax of the song started and I pressed on the keys harder, letting the music from the grand piano resonate throughout the whole place. It didn't take long until the music started to slow as it near its end and eventually my fingers finished the last note.

A large applause erupted from the silent audience and I felt the corners of my mouth lifted a little. I roamed my eyes around to search for my boyfriend, Erwin Smith, and I saw him sitting in the front row, a proud smile on his face. I stood up and bowed before making my way out of the stage. Petra, one of the staffs, met me backstage and handed me a towel as well as a bottle of water.

"That was another great performance, Levi."

"Thank you." I uncapped the bottle and lifted it to my lips before I drank, closing it again after a few gulps. "Where's-"

I was cut off when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, hugging me from behind. Turning around, my eyes met his blue once looking down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to leave a chaste kiss on his lips.

"That was a great performance, babe. You left the audience in awe again."

Feeling a heat slowly form on my cheeks, I rolled my eyes and lightly slapped the back of his head. "Oh shut up. There you are again with your fucking words."

He laughed as he kissed me again longer this time. When he broke the kiss, he still have a smile on his handsome face. "I'm just telling you the truth, Levi." Some staff gave him a bouquet of red roses in which he offered to me. "Here, this is a gift for my talented boyfriend."

"Thank you."

He's leaning down again for another kiss when I heard the very familiar voice of Shitty Glasses, calling out my name using their voice that can rival the wail of a whale. Looking at the direction where their voice came from, I saw them running towards us. I removed myself from Erwin's grip and glared at them.

"When will you ever fucking stop yelling my goddamn name?"

They raised both of their hands in defense. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just excited to see the both of you. And also, I have an idea."

"No, thanks. If it's your idea, there's no fucking way that it'll turn out good."

Hanji faked an offended look before looking at Erwin, their index finger pointing at me.

Notes of Love [EreRi/RiRen]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें