Chapter 2: It's Not Called "Jealousy", It's Called "Weirded Out"

Eren's POV

My grip on the pick loosened lightly as I strum the last note on the electric guitar. The song we sang had quiet down and everything eventually fell in to silence before somebody spoke.

"Great job, everybody,"

I looked towards the blonde man and gave him a small smile, "It was pretty good, except for horseface, you suck," I said, glaring at the two-toned man sitting by the drum set.

"Shut up, you bastard," he snapped back at me.

I walked over to my guitar case and put my guitar down. Mikasa and Armin followed suit. The ravenette sets down her dark blue bass guitar before turning to me.

"So, how's Levi?" she asked, without turning back I gave her an answer, "Yeah, I guess he's okay? I don't really talk to him that much, plus, he's such a boring person. All he does is play those classical music."

Mikasa rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, and somehow, it reminds me so much of Levi. What am I saying, it's not like I have a crush on him or anything.

"You know, he has a performance on tonight," she said, returning to her case to inspect her instrument.

I perked up at her words, "He has a performance? Is that why he's been pretty much isolated in the music room for the entire week?" I said, before adding more words, "Not like I care, or anything,"

"Eren," Armin started, looking up from his guitar, "Do you have a crush on, Levi?" he asked. Jean snorted, "The bastard has a crush on his housemate."

"I do not!" I shouted, feeling the blood rush to my cheek. Why would they even think that I have a crush on that man? These people are delirious.

"Come on, Eren. Stop lying." Armin said in teasing tone and I can feel my face heat up more.

"I'm not lying, Armin. There's no way that I'm going to crush on him. No offense, Mikasa."

"Then why are your ears red?" My hands moved up to cover both of my ears, sending a glare towards Armin's direction.

"Stop it, will you? I don't like him and he doesn't like me either, let's keep it that way." I firmly said, and that seems to shut the both of them up.

It wasn't until another five minutes before one of us spoke again, "Hey, Eren, do you mind me coming over tonight after our performance?" It was Mikasa that talked.

"Uh, no, I don't mind, come whenever you'd like, I guess...?" I said, coming off to a question at the end. Well, I am right, right? It was his brother's house to begin with.

Shrugging the topic off, I closed my guitar case and picked it up before looking at them. "Let's go get some dinner."

*****

Dinner didn't turn out as pleasant as I wanted it to be. With Jean's and I's bickering, Mikasa acting like my Mom and Armin laughing at the sight, it was far from the idea of what an ideal dinner should be.

"Shut the fuck up, Jean or I'll shove those drumsticks of yours down your throat," I hissed at him with a glare in which the bastard returned with a smug look on his face.

"Why? Getting pissed off now, are you? Why don't you just admit that you have a thing for—"

I stood up from my seat and reached over to the other side to reach Jean but before I can, Mikasa grabbed my shirt and pulled me down. "Eren, stop."

Jean snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, the smug look on his face never leaving. "You can't even disobey Mikasa, that's okay though. We don't want to have your ass beaten up by me, do we?"