Chapter 2

The next day…..

“Why am I doing this again?” Alex said walking downstairs with her luggage. “Because you love me?” Alice said “Hmmm this better be worth it” Alex said. “Oh believe me it will be” Sophia said.  Everyone was in the living room waiting for Cody. “Cody if you don’t hurry your ass up your going to have to get to the airport on your own!” Alice yelled. “Im okay with that” Roxy said. “OOoo me too” Alex said. Cody came down stairs. “Girls you know you want me” Cody said. “I’ll pass” Sophia said. “Count me out” Alex said. “Gawd no” Roxy said.  “EWWWWW” Alice said. “Not you retard” Cody said to Alice. “I’m not the retard you’re the one who hits on every one of my friends” Alice said. “Not my fault you have hot friends” Cody said. “I’m about to barf” Alex said. “Where’s the bathroom?” Roxy said. “ Okay enough of this lets get in the car” Sophia said. They locked up the house and got into the car. Then drove off.  They arrived at the airport. “Bye bye Hawaii I’m going to miss you!!” Roxy said putting a coat on. “Dude Roxy its like 90 degrees what with the coat?” Alex asked. “I’m getting ready for Vegas weather. I heard it snows.” Roxy said  “Your cute” Alice said. “Take it off before you get a heat stroke” Sophia said. Roxy took off the jacket. “Better” Roxy said. Everyone laughed. They waited at their terminal for a good hour and a half before they boarded the plane. “I want to sit in between Alex and Roxy” Cody said. “Control your brother” Alex said to Alice. “Bad” Alice said texting not paying attention. They all sat down. “Who ya textin?” Sophia asked Alice “Remember Kennie she used to be one of our bestest friends?” Alice asked. “Yes I loved her” Sophia said. “She was a hottie” Cody said. “No one asked your opinion” Alex said. Roxy had fallen asleep. “Whatever well she moved to Vegas! She said she lives in a hotel near ours.” Alice said. “YAY does that mean we get to see her” Sophia said. “Duhhh” Cody said. “And she says she has a few people for us to meet.” Alice said. “Like who?” Alex said. “Umm it says Some girl named Jordan and her boyfriend Michael.” Alice said. “Is he hot?” Sophia asked. “You really think I would know that?” Alice asked. “Well… I guess not.” Sophia said.  “And did you not hear when I said AND HER BOYFRIEND” Alice said. “Well…..” Sophia said. “Soph” Alice said. “Fine” Sophia said. Sophia went to sleep. That left Alice, Alex, and Cody still up. Cody took out a marker. “What are you gonna do with that?” Alex asked. “Draw” Cody said. “Where?”  Alice said. “Not on a piece of paper” Cody said. “Don’t you dare touch sweet Roxy’s face with that marker” Alex Yelled.  “Fineeeee” Cody said then turned to Sophia. “Cody cut the shit. Why do you have to bug my friends all the time. You wonder why people hate you” Alice said. “People don’t hate me they just dislike me a lot” Cody said. Alice took the pen out of Cody’s hand and gave it to a little kid behind her. Then they all fell asleep. Soon enough they had landed in Las Vegas.

They got off the plane “Cold Cold Cold Cold Cold!” Roxy yelled. “Maybe nows a good time for that coat” Sophia said. “yeah that’s a good idea” Roxy said. They all got their warm clothes on. “WHOA this place is so cool” Alice said. “I Know” Sophia said with her mouth wide open.  “Okay guys lets go we have to get to the limo.” Sophia said reading a text she had gotten. “LIMO?” Roxy said. “Yes Limo” Sophia said. “I LOVE LIMOS!!!!” Alice said. “I bet you do” Alex said. They walked outside. It was freezing cold. “I miss Hawaii” Alex said. “Me too” Roxy said. “Come on guys this will be fun” Alice said. “yeah Crazy fun” Sophia said. The Limo drove up with a sign that said Vic Sec Models. “That’s us” Sophia said.

...............................

Any advice? Like it?