Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Present Day 

Holy shit. Don't panic. Take deep breaths and slowly try to regain your senses. Breathe in...out...in...out. Okay, good. That wasn't so hard. Now open your eyes. Open. Dammit I said open!

I opened my eyes slowly and took in the unfamiliar bedroom again. About thirty seconds ago, I woke up to see one naked male body bside me. That's okay with me. But, get yourselves ready, people, when I stretched my arms and rolled to the other side, I saw another naked male body. That's right. I have slept with two guys I don't even know. One guy would've been okay, but two?! That's just slut written all over it. It took everything in me not to scream the roof off and check if my lady bits are still okay. I mean, these are two muscled guys, I don't know how they treat a woman in bed. Ohmigod. I hope they didn't use my backdoor! The thought of it is completely mortifying. 

I tried to remember from last night but all my brain gives me is an annoying red, white, blue and yellow lines like the one you see in televisions when the channel is unavailable. 

And now that I'm awake and very much aware of my surroundings, I slowly move out of the bed trying not to wake up the two men that sandwiched me. It's a shame that I can't see their faces as they're turned away from me. All I see is their muscular backs.

When I finally got off the bed, I noticed that I still have my panties on. Yay! I'm not a slut after all! And I may or may not have STDs, but still, the may not has more chance of being true since I'm still wearing panties. Unless... I gasp inwardly. Unless they're one of those men who are super polite and made me wear my panties again after getting off. Gross, but polite. Well there goes those chances. I'm going to need to see my doctor, stat.

I picked up my discarded clothes from the floor and slowly slipped them on, wincing at the sound of my tattered shorts zipper. I chanced a glance at the two of them and neither of them moved. I don't even want to see their faces. I'll take my chances and believe that I didn't just sleep with two ugly-looking men. That won't be good for my libido's pride. I'm just going to picture them as Channing Tatum twins. Yes, that helps, I feel my libido's pride beaming at the thought of being banged by two Channing Tatums. 

After slipping on my clothes that still smell like alcohol and smoke, my shoes dangling from my fingers, I tip-toed my way to the front door...which is where? There are like five doors around me. Which one leads outside? Dammit,  why oh why do I have to sleep with men who owns a room at a five-star hotel? It isn't bad, but the morning-after walk of shame is something I am really not looking forward to.

I opened the first door I see and saw the massive master's bathroom. The second door I opened is a closet room surrounded by mirrors and clothes hangers with suits and fur jackets. Wow, at least they have style. Luckily, the third door leads to the living room and I see the double-door which I assume is the main entrance/exit of this plush room.

I make a run for it, not caring enough to take in the very glamorous room and thankful that no one has to see my morning-after walk--run--of shame.

I opened the double-doors and saw a hallway of double-doors the same one as the one I am holding now.