The Supernatural's Curse

Synopsis

She's just an ordinary girl who's living peacefully with her parents. But not until she was sent in an academy. An extraordinary academy for Supernaturals.

Her parents sent her in the Breariths Academy to avenge her brother's certain death. Her brother has been slain by a Supernatural. And because of that, anger swallowed her system. Because of the anger she felt towards those creatures, she followed her parents' decision even if she already know that danger is already waiting for her arrival.

Will she sacrifice her life just to take that revenge? What if she has this strange ability? A dark power which is a curse. Once this power goes out, she will be uncontrollable.

Will she be able to break the curse in order to save the people around her?

~*~

The Supernatural's Curse
Written by Shaira Faye

This is a work of Fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, characteristics, or actual events on some story are purely coincidental.

Don't distribute, copy, transmit, publish, modify or create derivatives works from the content of this story. Please obtain permission. Plagiarism is a crime.

I also wrote a lot of the story from my phone, so you can find typos and errors- please excused them.

×-------------------×

Former title- Breariths Academy: School for Supernaturals
Language: Filipino

cc: lunaishi