Separated Ways

[Authors Note]

Im back guyz xD
Im sorry if I haven't updated yet. Kinda busy with school works for some reason. So here I finally read your comments MY GAWD IM SO HAPPY .. Everyone thought im having mind problems cause of my jump of joy also the scream over excitement, madness as they say . You never knew how happy am I xD or do you?
Well these days problems regarding my grammar came on again also mental block. In life there are these two special emotion, happiness and sadness. Happiness always makes a persons mind alert and active while Sadness makes the mind wider and deep. xD That's according to my observation, only my opinion. And im happy sooooooooo. My mind's active but not deep.
xD
Anyways I shall publish the other part the day after tomorrow since I think this part is bad! THANK YOU GUYZ FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, SAVING OR SEENING ! Im so glad someone noticed my work
So here it goes.
-------------------------------------------------

A week passed still the dream about Black continuously bothering your mind. You always believe dreams are all based on the reality you see more often. You're certain Mr.Black is a stranger, new to your world. Never heard of his name except for the color people used to know. The light blinded you in your dream seems very unusual, like it's filled with warmth, care and especially giving you safety. And about the voice you heard , still thinking to whom it came from since the voice's messed up like coming from a radio with the lowest signal.

Just sighing your thoughts off. You walked your way outside to visit Denver and Aubrey. Luckily you found Denver about to knock on your door perhaps also wanted to visit you.

"Oh Hi Denver. Morning."

" Oh hey Y/n. Uhmmm can I ask you to come with us?" a sudden question
Denver asked with a hint of awkwardness written on his face.

" Where to Denver?"
Who knows what might happen in the wild ?. You probably need some help and you may need to inform your parents for your short leave, ofcourse they needed details to where you're heading to.

"We're visiting our grandmother. We'll stay there within 3 days. Would you like to join us? Well im not forcing you to answer now. I'll give you 2 days to think about it" you answered with a nod and he gave you a heart warming smile before dragging you to a coffee shop for a cup of coffee and a little chit-chat.

"By the way Denver. Where is Aubrey?" Started the conversation after sipping the hot coffee.

"She's already in our grandmas house. I stayed here cause of some task I need to finish first"

"Oh. What task by the way?"

"Modelling task. Being a celebrity had a lot of work, dont ya know? Good thing no one bothers me in this neighborhood, except for you. Always bringing up a snowball fight like a child hahaha"

"Denver I swear i'll hit your head if not for your modeling business!! Hmph! Anywayz Denver can I come with you at your company?!" You asked while grabbing his arm, eyes sparkling with excitement showing him that you're pretty much interested.

"Sure. Just never bring snow with you, dont ever break anything or I shall punish you. I'll post some embarassing pictures of you on facebook. But maybe next time I can hide you in my backpack in order for you to enter." You pouted angrily and Denver seems to be impressed by the face you're showing so he pinched your cheeks as hard as possible leaving it red, like a rose. You ended up rubbing it from the pain.

"By the way Y/n . I haven't seen Jack for a while. What happened to him?" looking down from the words you heard from Denver, you shook your head letting him know that you couldn't answer. How can you? Despite of the redish glow of your cheeks, the feeling of missing someone leaves you speechless.