The day of the concert !!

I can't believe it !!!ITS THE DAY OF THE VAMPS CONCERT. My names Shannen I'm 16 from Ireland and I got vamps tickets to their show in Belfast! But these weren't just normal tickets they where VIP meet and greet tickets and I was front row 😧😧 ...I get to meet the vamps was a bit gutted I wasn't going to meet the tide ,new hope club or hometown ...I just met hometown the day before .but I really wanted to meet the tide ..Levi is my favourite ❤️ he's gorgeous and he's just so Funny well what I've seen of him.

Sorry this is just a little taster of what's to come hope you enjoyed !

SHANNENS POV..
So today it's the day of the vamps ...my my mum was letting me take the day off school and me and my friend Ella are going on the train to Belfast. Its 8am and we are going to try and find the vamps hotel. I'm so excited. We waited outside the hotel for 3hrs ,The vamps came out and took some pictures but me and Ella where at the back so we never got pictures with them. We went to McDonald's and got some food.

LEVI'S POV
I can't believe it's the day of the first concert of the tour ..its seems like only yesterday we where singing to people in school. We are in Ireland ,Belfast ...I really like the people's accent here it's really hot! ...HEY NATE are we gonna crash the last persons meet an greet today.. He replied yes I can't wait ! So the plan was we where going to crash the very last persons meet an greet and take pictures with them as well ..only 30mins to go...

SHANNENS POV
Okay we are being brought into the arena I can't control my excitement ! Me and Ella where last in line for the VIPs which is good it means more time! .....omg we are next Ella I can't believe we are finally meeting them! We where brought in and we hugged all the boys and we where making small talk and then we got photos ..Connor asked where we the last ones and we said yes so the closed to door and they offered us food. I can't believe this is happening ! I was calm on the outside and fangirling on the inside! The six of us heard shouting and four boys walked in ,it was the tide omg Levi Jones is standing right in front of me! He's my fav from the tide ,his curly hair ,his accent ,his eyes ...omg I was just staring and Levi caught me and winked ...I'm sure I turned red because I could feel my face heating up ...I just turned away and Ella's mum called her saying she had to go home she wasn't even allowed to stay for the concert ...I didn't even want to go to the concert no more because I was gonna be by myself! But the boys reassured me I would be fine in front row, and they would keep me company on stage ...none of them noticed my birthday badge which was good I didn't want to much attention on me ! It was still 2hrs to the concert so they said I could stay with them until the concert started ...I'm living a dream I'm gonna wake up in a minute I know it!
Levi was staring at me a lot and Nate kept having to hit him in the arm! He was so cute....

LEVI'S POV

We crashed the meet an greet to find two beautiful girls ..I was immediately attracted to Shannen i think thats what she said her name was ...her bright blue eyes and her blonde straight hair ,her accent ,the way she blushes when she catches me looking at her! She's so cute ...her friend Ella had to leave ..So I offered to let her stay with us till the concert started! She said yes and I was so happy maybe I would get to know her better!

So I offered to let her stay with us till the concert started! She said yes and I was so happy maybe I would get to know her better!

CHAPTER 2 !!!!!!!!

SHANNENS POV

so Levi offered to let me stay with the guys until the concert started. Nice of him , bet he does it a lot though. I was still really upset about Ella and she wouldn't tell me why she had to go! But at least she got to meet all of the boys. Levi is so nice...hes so cute omg, (shannen you need to stop thinking about him) I cant help but stare at him , he probably has a girlfriend no one knows about , I mean who wouldn't want to date him ??

LEVIS POV

Shannen seems so nice , I bet she has a boyfriend !! Should I ask? Not in front of the other boys of course. It was just me and her left in the dressing room, the others left to get pizza. "Shan do you have a boyfriend"? she replied "nope haha" she had a little nervous laugh at the end of her answer....she suddenly jumped up off the sofa " I have to go get my seat now" she said I jumped up immediately after her and said " the show doesn't start for another 30mins why so soon"? but she just gave me a hug and said nice to meet you and left me......

SHANNENS POV

Levi called me shan (only my close friends call me that ) he also just asked if I had a boyfriend!!! like what the hell why did he ask? I could feel myself already getting attached to him , why am i like this? I get attached so easily. so I just left him gave him a hug and went to enjoy the concert...but nothing was going to
prepare me for what was about to happen over the next few days !!!!!!

4days after the concert ...SHANNENS POV
it's been 4 days I'm gutted I didn't stay with Levi for another while but I get a attached so easily ,I just had to leave ..... It was 6am and I couldn't sleep. So I pulled my phone out of my bag and my Twitter was going nuts. I didn't know what was going on , I opened up Twitter and I had 100+ notifications.  Everyone was tagging me in a Levi's tweet . Levi tweeted the picture of us and said" find this girl" the hashtag was #levismysteryVIPgirl