NORMAL ....sorta

SHANNENS POV

well you can guess it , I never heard from them boys again ,Levi deleted his tweet about me when I left that hotel room that night. Its been a year from that concert, no longer friends with Ella still dunno why she left that night she now lives in London.

Everything has been pretty normal , the vamps are coming back next week. Ive front row tickets but I might sell them not too sure yet. It would be weird to see the boys again.

LEVIS POV

Boys we are back in Belfast again ...Can you believe it? No answer , yep everyone is still sleeping ughh .....just scrolling through shannen's insta she has changed a lot wow, no boyfriend still ( good thing .. shut up levi ughhh) Gutted I never ran after her , she wears a lot of makeup and hardly any clothes and goes out a lot more , well that's what I see from her insta. Wonder if shes coming tonight.

DAY OF THE CONCERT!!!

SHANNENS POV

wow this brings back memories , no meet and greet this year. Couldn't get tickets ,would be too weird anyway. some lady walked up to me and handed me a landyard and said my daughter is sick take it. WAIT WHAT no thank you thank you. okay so I was still a pretty big fan but of the vamps not the tide. I have became a lot tougher haven't cried from that night with the boys a year ago I promised myself I wouldn't and that I would go out more make more of an effort. so im not really that nervous ive met them before....(lies I could barely breathe I was soooo nervous).

BRADS POV

2 more girls to go, 2nd last here we go boys.... wait I recognise her , wait its shannen as in Levi's Shannen , wow shes changed. I have to get levi.

SHANNENS POV

Here we go , Brad is looking at me weird then he runs out and whispers something to security. the big security man takes me into what looks like a dressing room and leaves me there, then Levi walks in.....