Introduction

Hey readers! First of all, a big thank you to all my readers who gave this book a chance and bothered to click on the orange 'Read' button and for clicking that little star icon with the word 'Vote' below it! I am really grateful to everybody who is supporting me and helping me with the writing of this book :D

As you can see from the title, this book is written for the FreeTheLGBT campaign. In case you do not know what FreeTheLGBT, it is a campaign created to help spread awareness about Lebian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people all around the world who are seriously not appreciated enough.

If you are not comfortable with these types of stories, please do not continue to read this book as I did not write this book to make people feel uncomfortable but to help spread awareness about the LGBT.

But if you still do wish to read this book, please do continue :) I would also like you to give feedback on how I can improve as it'll really help me a lot.

This book is under MAJOR EDITING and is being REWRITTEN. Chapters have changed A LOT and the main character, Thomas, has been changed to Holden.

Thank you once again for your attention and without further ado, let's get on, shall we?

[  q  u  o  t  e  s  ]

" There are some people in life who that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little better. "

" Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead. "

" Best friends know how crazy you are, and they still choose to be seen with you in public. "