chapter 1. "i wont hurt you"

So this is like my first fic so i hope its okay. Leave suggestions for other stories
Reader p.o.v
It had been a stressful day at work. Granted you worked in a shop and it wasn't the best job in the world but it paid my rent and for my essentials so i could hardly complain.
I was walking down a back alley shortcut that i often used. Today something felt odd, i presumed the rotten egg smell has come from one of the garbage bins but i was wrong... Very wrong.

~time skip from the trickster~

I woke up and immediately began to try and move. 'Crap' i thought. Had i been kidnapped, it would explain why i was tied to a chair in a dark room.
The doors slowly opened and my head began to throb as i adjusted my eyes to the figures approaching me.

"Looks like were going to have a lot of fun with you" one of them cackled. He approached me brandishing a knife and began to slice and dice and carve into my skin. I asked him why. Why me? I hadn't done anything had i?

He laughed and said "you really don't remember me" his eyes turned black and i remembered...

Flashback (7 years ago)
I awoke to the sound of screaming. I ran downstairs to find my little sister dead on the floor my older sister in the process of having her throat slit and my mother begging my father for mercy, only that wasn't my father. Turns out it was a demon. I ran and ran as fast and as far as i could go. I stayed in cheap motels and kept my head down i got a job here in (whatever city) and settled down.

End of flashback

"Y...you!" I stammered barely able to speak through my screams. "W...why!" I begged him. "Why did you kill my family. Who are you. What do you want from me" i began sobbing at the memories that flashed through my mind.

"You're a human and a favourite of the bosses. Pfft a tiny good for nothing mortal. He told me not to harm you, but i cannot let him create a conflict of interest now can i?" he grinned and began mutilating my body. He paused and raised his knife.

'This is the end. I knew this day would come' i closed my eyes and braced for my fate. Only the blow never came, i opened my eyes to see a man with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He stumbled towards me and placed a hand over every wound... 'I must be dreaming' i thought. My wounds were gone without a trace.

He said "do not be afraid, i will not hurt you. My name is Lucifer" that's all i heard before the world went black.