chapter 7. "pure bliss" END

~time skip to a month after~

Reader p.o.v
With Lucifer finally accepted back into his family he became less vicious. He had kept his word and half the souls that were innocent began the ascent to heaven.

"Luci sweetie?" I called out into his chambers "cmon you need to get up"

While angels did not need sleep. Lucifer loved the idea and was a very heavy sleeper. He would remain in his bed till the late afternoon and i had decided it was enough.

"Go away im sleeping" he said sleepily as he turned back over. I grabbed his shoulders noticing he was only wearing his boxers and began to softly shake him "you know you kind of have a kingdom to run" I whispered. I was about to leave when a hand gripped my arm. "Stay.. Please" i gladly accepted and crawled into bed with him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. With a snap of his fingers i was in a large t shirt and a pair of his boxers. Our skin collided and fireworks began in my body. The feeling of his breath on my neck sent tingles down my spine. I did not want to admit it, but i had fallen in love with the ex fallen angel.

He began lazily tracing patterns on my skin when he turned me to face him. "(Y/n)" he began "you have stood by me when no one else would. You have helped me when i began to loose faith. You ground me when my anger rises. You hold me when i cry. You comfort me when i have nightmares. You make me feel special and loved and wanted here. What im trying to say is... Will you be my queen and rule with me?" I was speechless i nodded my head. He slowly lent in towards me and as our lips met my whole world turned upside down. He was so passionate and gentle he made my stomach do flips and at that moment i knew. I had my angel. And i loved him.

I rested my head on his chest and he asked me what we should do with the small amount of the day left. I replied "can we just stay in here and watch movies" "of course My QUEEN. Anything for you" he kissed my forehead before he clicked his fingers and a TV appeared in front of the bed.

"I love you luci"
"I love you too (y/n)"

I began to drift off and my eyes moved slowly away from the movie. I looked down to see a ring on my hand. A beautiful gold ring with 2 black wings and a ruby. I was engaged. To the king of hell. To the devil himself. And i felt at home. For the first time ever.