6.

Tuesday morning, everyone at school stared at Phil as he nervously entered the building. He had taken Dan's advice on how to ask him out, and hoped that everything would go well. He had a small basket in his hands filled with Snickers, M&M's, crisps (chips for us Americans) and Maltesers. Phil had been wanting to ask Dan out for years but just never really knew how.

Especially when everyone, including himself, had thought he was straight. But one strange day, Phil just happened to cross paths with Dan and was given a small smile from the shy boy. That was when Phil Lester had realized he had instantly fallen in love with Dan Howell.

Phil had spent days after that trying to find out everything he could from the boy. Like the fact that his full name was Daniel James Howell, his favorite color was purple, he loved Maltesers, and he was currently single.

The only problem was, Phil was scared of everyone's opinion of him. Phil was one the most popular boys at school, the most popular being PJ Liguori. Although PJ was dating their friend Chris and mostly everyone was ok with that, at first they were taunted and made fun of until PJ decided to take a stand against the main homophobe in their school, Shane Dawson, and beat his face into the wall. After that, no one ever messed with Peej and his boyfriend ever again, and he made his way back to the top.

Phil had mostly talked about his feelings for Dan to PJ, which is why they were best friends; they could always count on each other with any subject. Like when PJ had first gotten feelings for Chris, who do you think he went to?

Phil talked to PJ about how he was scared of other people and what they thought about him and Dan, but as he started to talk to Dan more and more, he decided he wasn't going to be scared anymore. He decided to show Dan how much he had fallen in love with him in the period of 2 months.

That's how long they had been texting now. And Phil loved every single second he talked to Dan. And now, today was the day he was finally going to show Dan his true identity. To show him that he was all along Creep Boy and Buffy Lover.

He just hoped everything would work out ok. Phil was snapped out of his thoughts as he spotted Dan Howell in front of his locker, switching his books for the 2nd class of the day. Yeah, he skipped class just to get all of Dan's candy.

He was popular for a reason. Shut the fuck up. Phil's heart started to beat rapidly against his chest, feeling as though it would burst through the maroon colored shirt he was wearing underneath his black leather jacket and explode.

He kept walking and walking, and then he reached Dan. He let out a deep breath and looked at the boy he had been pining for for years.

"Hi."