1.

I walked up the stairs, I already could hear my mother crying.
"Mum?" I whispered, as I opened the bathroom door. She was sitting on the floor, her back against the bathtub. There was blood everywhere. For a second I thought she harmed herself, but a look into her face told me it was a nosebleed, again.
"You really should go to the doctor mum!" I whispered, laying my hand on her shoulder. She shook her head. How dare I tell my mum she needs to go to the doctor!? She is probably the most selfless person I know. "Darling, please go and tell your step dad..." she cried. I nodded, stood up, and walked over to my little siblings room.
"Dean? Mum needs you, she's in the bathroom. I'll play with Desy and Em." Dean started to leave the room, but I grabbed his arm and held him back.
"Take her to the doctor...please" I whispered in his ear. His look at me was so caring and loving, but it also was a bit worried.
"Of course, she'll be better soon." I nod, as he told me that he will bring mum to the doctor. He walked into the bathroom, as I picked up my baby siblings.
"Hey Darling...". I hear Dean say talking to my mum, as I go down the stairs to be with the younger ones. Sometimes I wish I could build a time machine so I could see what's wrong with mum or I go back to all the beautiful moments that I've had with my family, the boys, and all my other friends.
"Achoo?" My little sister. I look at my curly ginger haired sister. "Achoo out?" She asked with a little giggle at the end. "Yeah, we are going to the playground with Paisley and Delilah." I dressed Destiny and Emmett up and sat them down in their stroller and shouted for my 12 year old Twin sisters. Faith is out, with Leslie and Theo so I don't need to worry about her. "WHAT?!" Looks like Pais is not in the best mood today... "We are going to the playground! Get ready and come out I'm waiting! If you want we can get you some sweets after!" I shouted back while she was going back in her room, probably to get ready or to tell Lila.
I got my jacket and entered the door. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, maybe Harmony, my best friend could help me! My family loves her and she's such an amazing help with my sisters and Emmett.

@Harmony
Hey Love, I'm outside with the sets of twins, could you come and help me? I think you're better then me with make up stuff and everything... Dean is finally taking mum to the doctor!

I sent it to her as the older twins were coming out of the house.
"We want chocolate and ice cream." Delilah, having the same bad mood as her identical twin sister.
"Okay..." I admit.
I could hear the bing of my phone, a massage from Harmony.

@Boo
Yeah, sure give me 15-20 minutes and I'll be there! And that's really good, she didn't looked that good the past times I've seen her...

I smiled as I read Harmony's massage.
"Harmony will come with us"
Paisley and Delilah start to smile. "Really?" They ask at the same time.
"Yeah, I hope she's not that late... she said 15-20 minutes but you know how she is..." I laughed, walking down the street. The cold March air already smells like flowers and you can hear some birds singing.
When we came up at the playground a young lady from our neighbourhood sat on the bench watching her 4 year old son. He was really adorable. We had him over at our hose when mum was babysitting him before she became pregnant with Destiny and Emmett. I sat down next to her.
"Hello, Lucas." She smiled.
"Good morning Miss O'Neill" I replied with a soft smile on my face.
"Morning? It's already half past 1 Lucas!" She laughed watching over Delilah and Paisley while they are playing with the three younger childeren.
"Oh." I whispered.
While we were talking I didn't notice my curly brown haired best friend come and stand behind me. I shouted like a little girl when she softly placed her hands on my eyes, but the soft giggle and the amazing smell of her perfume told me it's Harmony. She still uses the same perfume as 6 years ago when got to know each other. She accidentally walked in in the boys toilet. I was about to close my jeans when she walked in on me. I laughed a little as I ended my thoughts.
"Hi Boo, hello Miss O'Neill." She smiled and sat down next to me, placing her head on my shoulder. If you don't know us, you could think we're a couple but we're just like brother and sister. We have never kissed each other, fucked each other, she never gave me a hand or blow job and I never did anything to her, just cuddle, and nothing more. Okay sometimes we hold hands and we hug each other but that's it.

•••
(A/N: 878 words, hope you like it, if you do I would be really happy if u leave a comment and/or a vote)

-Noah