2.

»Okay sometimes we hold hands and we hug each other but that's it.«

I smiled as she started playing with the hair on the back of my neck. She is the sweetest. Harmony was also with my mum, holding her hand when she was in labor and giving birth to the twins, and she was the first one who held little Destiny-Peace. I still don't knon how mum came up with all the weird names. I mean, Paisley-Royal, Emmett-Romeo, Faith-Glory? Leslie, Delilah and I really have a lot of luck with Leslie-Eleanora, Delilah-Jasmin and Lucas-Wilhelm!
Colin, the little boy walked over to us and Mrs. O'Neill, Harmony and I got a little Daisy. How cute, he's a blessing from God. After giving us the flower, he walked away from us, towards my sisters and my brother to play with them. It was silent for a few minutes, we just smiled and watched the kids play together. It was my phone that stoped us, Harmony sat up so I can walk away a little. Dean's name was written on the display, so I answered the call, walking off of the playground so I can talk to him without being worried Lila, Pais, Desy and Em could hear me.
"Hi Dean..." I whispered.
"Hi Boo," my mum said "Dean and I are on our way to the doctor... I don't know when we will be home. We left you money on the table to get some food okay, Love?" My mums voice started shaking.
"Mum hey, shhh it will be better soon okay? The doctors can help you I'm sure!"
"Okay... I'm sorry darling please tell Leslie and Faith later but not any of the twins please" she cried and I agreed.
It's better if the yonger ones don't know about it. They shouldn't be worried about what's wrong with mum, it's enough that Dean, Faith, Leslie and I are all concerned about her. Slowly I started to walk back to Harmony and Miss O'Neill.
"They are on their way to the doctor. Mum cried." I whispered as I sat down next to Harmony again.
"She'll be alright at the end I'm sure" She replied. I nodded.
"I hope so'' I whispered. I could feel how wet my eyes were right now.
Miss O'Neill layed her hand on my shoulder.
"What's up honey, is your mum ill?" She softly asked, I nod.
"Yes, I mean kind of, I don't really know..." I replied and whipped the tears away as my little 2 year old sister ran over to us. I picked her up and sat her down on my lap. "Achoo hungry!" She muttered.
"Hey Princess, I have a banana do you want it?" Harmony asked Destiny and her eyes got bigger and bigger when she saw the banana. Harmony was someone who loved fruits and so do the twins. Banana, Mango, Apple, Strawberry, everything I believe there's nothing they don't like! Harmony opened the banana and gave her half of it, my little sister started eating while Emmett, Colin, Delilah and Paisley continued playing. The bigger twins were on the swing and the boy made a sand castle. And me? My thoughts were with my mum the whole time.
•••
A/N: (558 words)

•••A/N: (558 words)

Cover 1

Cover 2 which one do you want?