Hospital

"Will she be okay?" a voice asked I knew who it was, dad. "Yes, she will be fine. She just needs to recover, she hit her head pretty hard when she fainted she has a big scar too." I didn't recognize that one it sounded like an older woman probably in her early forties.

"Do you know why she fainted?" another voice asked, it was mom. "Well by what her teacher told us it was due to Anthropophobia..." The woman said. "So you're telling us she's afraid of people? She seemed happy to be around other people." Dad told her. "There are many cases of Anthropophobia and a lot of times it's when many people are talking at once or there are many people in one room. Her teacher told us that she told them her name and kids started asking about you and she was so quiet and was sweating and looked terrified of being in front of everyone." The woman started to go on about different types of Anthropophobia. Then I opened my eyes slowly. "Ugh... My head..." I said looking around I saw I was in a hospital I was lying on a bed mom was at the foot of the bed and dad was up talking to the nurse who had fading black hair and light blue eyes she looked kind of like-

Kathrine burst through the door Melina close behind they were panting like they had ran here.

"Kitten you don't need to run in here like a crazy person!" The woman said. "Sorry mom!" Kat said. She looked at me. "You're finally awake!" She said hugging me. "What are you talking about I've only been unconscious for a few hours..." She looked confused.

"What are you talking about you've been asleep for a couple days now!" She exclaimed. "What?!" I yelled. "You fainted and on top of that you hit your head on Mrs. Wuensch's desk! There was a blood puddle around your head it was all scary! I called my mom and she called an ambulance and they called your parents! They got here the same time you did, and they only leave to go to the bathroom. They haven't updated the channel since you got here.....

Oh! I almost forgot here!" She handed me a box, it was light blue with silver ribbon, there was a name tag that said 'From: Mrs. Wuensch's class To: Tyler' I smiled and opened it careful not to rip the wrapping paper. It revealed a teal bear that had black button eyes and on the stomach in dark blue thread it said 'Hope you get well soon Tyler!' it was so cute.

"D'aww did Mrs. Wuensch make this?" I asked Kat nodded. "How sweet! I'll have to tell them thank you!" I said smiling. "Well you are better but you should stay here for a couple more days." Kat's mom said then I read her name tag 'Marida Jane Sama'

"Okay! Um mom dad maybe you could get your camera and we could put up an update as to why you haven't been updating?" I asked. "Okay, would you be okay if we went to go get the camera?" They asked.

"I'll be fine, I have my friends with me...." I told them smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww how cute!
So yeah, I really didn't know what to do for this chapter.... But I hope you enjoyed
~Baiiiii