surprises

i sat completely dumbfounded.. how could my sweet kind amazing guy... be so bad... 

*EARLIER THAT DAY*

we sat in silence, I felt uneasy for an unknown reason. Sam was the nicest, most harmless, most innocent person I had ever met, but something made me nervous as his parents left saying they would be out for a few hours and not to really wait up. Maybe it was the look he gave me when I first got to his house that afternoon, or maybe the way he began to act more like a boyfriend rather than an adorable guy friend. Don't get me wrong, I loved the kisses and the way he now draped his arm around my waist at any moment, but it wasn't his normal and that made me nervous.

Around midnight he went upstairs to tuck his younger sister into bed and say goodnight, and my gut said I should go home, but I never listen to intuition. I probably should have. I didn't hear my sweet boyfriend creep back downstairs or sneak up behind me, first thing I noticed was a hand over my mouth and warm breathing on the back of my neck.

"I didn't realize what shocking, filthy things you were into sweetie," Sam whispered as he let his other hand explore my body. "you ought to password protect your computer, or at least clear your search history sometimes. to think I thought you were too... traumatized.. for anything that naughty.." I felt my heart racing, what was he doing, would he really go this far, would he still love me knowing how horrid my mind truly works?

he chuckled as if he knew what was going in my head and was just doing this for the purpose of making me crazy. "Now babe, I'm gonna let go of your mouth, and your not going to yell or scream or do anything to wake my family, got it?" he was in complete control and honestly, I loved it. I nodded cautiously, hoping he wouldn't catch on to how excited this made me. I loved his nerdy, quiet, harmless everyday personality, but this new side, was driving my nuts. I was crazy for him, and he seemed to be enjoying himself nearly as much.

He slowly removed his hand from my mouth. What now? Was he all talk? or did he-

my thoughts were interrupted when I felt him tying something around my hands, I began to panic slightly and struggle, but luckily he wasn't lying about being a boy scout and tied me up well. What his innocent brain hadn't considered, is that this was now my world he entered and I knew how to manipulate the situation.

As he tied my hands behind my back he hadn't thought to move away and I gently reached up and caressed his hardening member. I felt the shiver run through his body and heard his moan-like sounds that left his lips with every pulse of my hand gliding over his crotch, still completely covered by his clothes.  I made the mistake of allowing my face to show the pleasure I was receiving from this and he was soon reminding me who was "in charge".

He laid me down on me back and pinned me. my sweet shy little Sam was placing needy hungry  kisses all along my neck as he worked to remove my clothes. I moaned lightly, nearly inaudibly, but soon learned how serious he was about the staying quiet. he reached up and gripped my neck. "I told you to stay quiet didn't I? well maybe I should have said silent" he grunted, "you only talk when I say you can, got it?"

no answer.

"good" he replied

he finished removing the clothes and sat there just looking at my body. suddenly I was very aware of the stretch marks that striped my body and the scars of an old me that haunted my skin. Sam stopped, he leaned in close, and I knew what was next, the sympathies, and "consoling". I hated it. but I also was wrong. He kisses me, whispers softly yet demandingly "btw, what's your safe word??" All I could do was answer in shock. "bubbles." He couldn't help but giggle as he removed his clothes. I was grateful he didn't ask or try to sympathize, but nervous because I honestly felt like I no longer new the guy standing in front of me.

He lined himself up and slammed into me. Completely filling me and not waiting a moment befor pulling out and slamming in again. Soon he developed a steady rythm and moved his focus to making sure he left some marks of his own on my body.

Fingerprint bruises on my hips, hickeys speckling my body, and a few bit marks on my neck and collar bone. It didn't take long for me to climax with him filling my deepest darkest desires. And it wasn't just once either. I had 3 orgasms by the time he had finished with me.

Laying there exhausted, I didn't even notice hum untying me until he had gotten up and left me. I became worried and confused, but was washed over in relief as he returned with blankets and pillows and curled up with me to sleep on the couch.

I soon drifted off, thinking to myself. How could my sweet kind amazing guy, be so bad?