irregular work day

It started like any other work day would. I got there early, clocked in, and sat back for another uneventful shift. We never get kids Friday and my coworker, brian, and I never really talk anyway. Both on our phones and in our own little worlds.
Suddenly I heard him laughing and talking to himself. I was wondering what could be so funny so I decided to see what he was watching. After a few moments he kinda shifted in his seat and seemed awkward. I thought very little of it at first but he seemed to be increasing in discomfort and very fidgety. I was about to ask why, until I noticed.
He had become aroused. I kinda just stared for a while. All I had done was look over his shoulder at some stupid videos. Videos he had long forgotten about at this point. I was still pondering the situation when he saw that I had noticed.
He soon pulled me from my thoughts when he got up and started apologizing and walking away. He looked so guilty and embarrassed.
I tried to reassure him it was fine. Reminding him that it isn't something he necessarily can control. He still looked so guilty. No matter how much assuring I gave.
"It happens," I assured him. "There is nothing to feel guilty about."
"But there is..." he claimed. Giving me the most guilty look he explained, "this isn't the first time it's happened while thinking about you."
"What do you mean, brian?" I questioned and encouraged.
"I mean that recently, you are the one who I get off to," he disclosed. "I never meant for you to find out but I couldn't help it. You were so close and I could feel your breath on my neck. I couldn't help but get excited.."
Hearing him talk about being aroused by me, it caused something in my to snap. Suddenly I was a different girl. The kind who does these things.
"I'm sorry.. I.." but he didn't get a chance to finish.
I was crossing the room to him, lust filling my eyes. My hand sliding from his shoulder to neck to cheek and bringing his face down next to mine. "Maybe I should fix what I caused," I breathed. He was speachless for the first time ever. Eyes dilated with shock and intrigue as he looked down at my suggestive smirk.
His eyes scanned the room and dragged me into the childrens' bathroom. The second the door was shut and locked, his lips were on mine. Up on my tippy toes I slide my arms around his neck and leaned into him. Strong arms on my hips pulled me closer and closer. The kiss became more needy and our hunger for more took over.
I gasped as cold hands were sliding up my shirt. He smirked at my reaction and u could see that he was no longer the same shy nerdy kid I was used to working with. He also had the lust driven desire flooding his eyes and a new dominant nature consumed him.
He quickly removed the shirt in one fluid movement and next was his. He picked me up and placed me so I was sitting on the counter. His mouth exploring it's way down my neck and his hands caressing my hips and thighs. I moaned out his name as he found my sweet spot. He smirked into my neck as he continued to suck a hickey onto my neck.
Suddenly he was pulling off my leggings and dropping his shorts and boxers.
"No panties" he smirked. "Someone is quite the naughty girl."
However I had no answer or capability to. I was awestruck by his massive length. No one expects that from a shy nerd, but my view of this boy was changing fast.
Then for a moment, a glimpse of his usual self came back. "You sure?" He asked.
"Please" I begged in response. Then he was back to the lust driven lover that I was lost to.
Suddenly he slammed into me and I gasped and winced at the sudden fullness. He wrapped his arms around me comfortingly and kissed me deeply as he began to thrust in and out of me.
I began to lose myself to the pleasure and felt us both build up. I climaxed befor him and his faced filled with disappointment. I brought his mouth back to mine as he pulled out.
Between kisses I managed to tell him he wasn't done yet, then I dropped to my knees. I heard him moaning in pleasure as I sucked him off and dry. Once he had completely finished I pulled my mouth off with a pop.
He pulled me to me feet and kissed me passionately. "Amazing" he mumbled.
We got dressed and returned to work just befor clock out time.
I felt him watching as I left. I definately was hoping for another day like that next week as I got in my car and drove home.