19. For Narnia! & you?!

To say my heart was pounding was an understatement.

But then again my heart doesn't beat so..

I gripped my sword between my fingers. Maryse stood to my right, Magnus and Alec to my left. Magnus gripped my hand tightly and I squeezed it back.

"This is like the battle at Hogwarts all over again," I muttered. He smirked.

Then all hell broke loose.

The demons had broken the protection and were racing or flying towards us.

I raised my sword towards the sky.

"FOR NARNIA!"

People looked at me weirdly but we all raced forward into the fight. Magnus and I fought back to back with Maryse and Alec beside us.

I stabbed a demon and then I was tackled to the ground. It hissed at me. It's sharp teeth letting off saliva. I hissed back and stabbed it. I jumped to me feet.

"This is Sparta!" I shouted kicking another demon. I ran forward and ripped the head off another demon. Magnus was waving his hands around shooting spells. Alec was attempting to use magic but resulted to using his seraph blade. Maryse was using the speed and strength of myself that the partnership allowed her.

I turned around in time to see a demon about to stab me. I didn't have time to react, before I was pushed out of the way. I smacked against the ground and spun around to see the demon had its sharp talon in Magnus's stomach. Alec stabbed the demon and it disappeared.

I collapsed next to Magnus cradling his head in my lap.

"Magnus! Hold on!" I brought his wrist to my mouth and took a deep breath before sinking my teeth into his veins. I sucked the demon poison out, keeping a tight grip on his arm. I quickly pulled away at the bitter disgusting taste of demon blood. Alec ripped off his leather jacket and I quickly pressed it against Magnus's wound. Magnus looked up at me in a dazed way.

"Alice," he whispered. I didn't realize I was crying til a tear fell on Magnus's cheek.
Magnus raised his hand and wiped my tears away before a blue cloud of magic twirled around his fingers and over his wound. I saw the wound slowly close up and then his eyes began to close. I looked up at Alec.

"Go. I got him." He hesitantly nodded before racing off. I looked at Magnus and went to pull him up, but someone grasped my wrist and pulled me up and towards them. I looked up at the person with cheekbones, black hair gelled back, an expensive black suit, and a mischievous grin. He pulled me close.

"Well, well, well. My darling Alice, how long has it been?" I tried to yank away but his grip tightened.

"Let me go now! What are you doing here?" He smirked.

"Just thought I'd come and visit my sister."

"How dare you come here, Roderick."