31. The Council

Usually there are only two or three people from each fandom. However there is not a specific maximum number. After all Cinderella's castle is big.

The elders always sat at the head. Master Yoda (Star Wars), Ms. Faragonda (Winx Club), Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter), Macon Ravenwood (Beautiful Creatures), Gandalf (Lord of the Rings), Merlin (Sword in the Stone) and some others.

Then there was a long round table that held tons of characters. I flopped down beside Batman and Wonder Woman.

Mickey Mouse stood to his feet clearing his throat.

"Thank you everyone for coming. I know we all have schedules. However I thought you all should see this." He pressed a button and the above head screen came on.

The picture was fuzzy for a moment and then I could see it clearly. It was Splash mountain. Guests were on it and as the ride descended down the drop it stopped and hung there.

"We believe this is the work of the villains. During Fantasmic the dragon went out of control and almost killed Mickey," Mulan said. I raised my hand. I could tell everyone was trying not to roll their eyes.

"Have you tried asking them to stop nicely?" Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) rolled her eyes.

"Who invited her?" She asked. I snapped my fingers and she began to clutch her throat at a lack for breath.

"You know what Chase I put my life on the line every single day for all of you. To tell you the truth I don't care what you think of me but you better start showing me some respect. Now has anyone tried talking to them?" She nodded her head vigorously and I lowered my hand. She gasped for breath as Percy Jackson comforted her.

"How did they respond?" I asked.

"They attacked us," Dumbledore said. I nodded.

"What do you propose than?" Han Solo (Star Wars) asked. "Solo where's Chewbacca? Are you solo today," I said and burst into laughter. He sighed in aggravation.

"We don't know what to do yet. Are there any ideas?" Superman asked.

"The only way you will be able to beat them is if we all team up. The villains are stubborn but they also know when they need help...well most of the time at least. Have there been any threats?" I asked.

"Yes actually," Morpheus said. Mickey pressed the button and a picture of a letter appeared. It had only two words.

We're coming.

I inhaled sharply.

"I don't understand why we don't just attack now. While they aren't expecting us," Wonder Woman said.

"I'm with her," Emma Swan (Once upon a time) said.

"You need a well thought out plan," Captain America said. Sherlock Holmes rolled his eyes. "Since when do you go into situations using your head?" He asked.

"Wait, we must. Be our problem it would be," Yoda said. I stood to my feet.

"Listen when you're ready to start fighting I'll be here to fight beside you all. Until then I have someone to protect. Are we done here?" I asked.

"Yes....this meeting is adjourned," Morpheus said. With that I walked out of there. I sighed as Spock (Star Trek) walked up to me.

"You are thinking illogically Ms. Ravenblood. This meeting was to come up with a plan," he said.

"Then next time bring a proposition to the table instead of dragging me away from protecting people. The villains are extremely powerful and they are beginning to put peoples lives in danger. Not that they didn't do that before but you know what I mean. When you all have a plan let me know." I walked away.

"Heroes," I mumbled.