iv- away

He cursed everything. Everything and everyone.

‘Frig them all,’ Joseph would say. More like yell.

Because why is it, that when he finally finds something he is passionate about and truly loves and is truly good at, people take it away from him? Why is that?

Besides from his love of sci-fi novels Joseph found it rare to feel emotion for anything. So when he held this passion for art, he never wanted to let go of it. Ever. He wanted to improve it. Strive to be the best artist he ever could be. He’d finally be able to feel something. To do something.

But instead of people supporting his love for it, they take it away. They take his brushes. They take his pencils. They take his canvas.

Teachers took them away. His parents did too. They took away his one object of emotion and tried to make him into something he’s not. Something he’ll never be. And something, he knows for sure, that he’ll never want to be.

His brother.

Well at least that makes him angry. That’s better than numb. Right?

 A/N- It's been a while I know.

But i've updated. This is short I know. But I have SO MUCH written for this story!! c:

So yeah, vote, comment, fan. You know what to do c: & maybe (if you want) check out my other works.