One

Amari's POV.

Waaaake Up! I shot my head up from those squeaky screams revealing my bestfriend Tasha. "Come on girly, wake up." No, I don't wanna go. Girl get your ass up, it's our freshman year of college baby. She seems more happy than me but anyway, I pull back my silk sheets and grab my favorite pink, fluffy slippers.

"Hey, did that boy post today!?" I screamed from the bathroom wiping morning crust from my eyes. I don't know, let me check. I start my shower waiting anxiously for an answer. "Owe girl, yes he did." Immediately I grab my towel rushing to the bed where she laid with my phone. I bit my lip, now see that's a real man. Admiring his picture, I left a heart in the comment section. "Girl I don't even know why you're this obsessed with him."

I look at her in disbelief, Tasha do you not see that fine brown chocolate? That sexy ass smile? That bangin ass body, honey wake up. "I mean he alright, but his friend Lucus is even finner". Haha, girl no. Plus he's a light skin, I tease running back to the bathroom where my shower waited. Well he's a fine lightskin.

Amari's Pov.

You might think I'm to old for an instagram crush but I'm only 21, I don't think that's bad, is it? But anyway, today me and my bestie start at ASU. I'm 5'6, hair unbelievably curly, and I'm thick in all the right places but I must admit I have the cutest chubby stomach, you know the one that's not to big or small anyway. My crush started 3years ago, I was strolling through instagram one night and seen his fine ass. His name is Will Albert, I won't give you his instagram name because I'm just that jealous. "GIRL HURRY UP, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR ORIENTATION. At that point I snap out of my day dreaming. I'm coming, I yell back at her grabbing my towel drying off.

I walk to my closet sliding my fingers through the clothes debating on what I wanted to wear. Finally I grab my pink cut off hoodie, my camouflage pants and my black nikes. I grabbed my hoop earings running down stairs where obviously I seen Tasha waiting for me. Sorry girl, I couldn't find anything to wear. She rolled her eyes playfully and responds with a simple "Mhm." Come on, I grab the keys dragging Tasha behind me like she was the one holding us up. It made her chuckle a little. We really don't do the radio, that's why we always keep the AUX cord on deck. I went to my Playlist, started up the car and began to drive. After the exhausting hour of driving I park the car in the campus parking lot.

I think this is where we go? I look at Tasha for assistance but she was just as lost as me. I think we go here, I shuffled the campus map. We found our destination which lead us to the main office. "Excuse me, we're here for the freshman orientation. Oh yes, follow me. We walk into this huge classroom where other students waited. Our tourist just told us how it'll be, where's the cafeteria, he introduced us to our guidance counselors. He also gave us the prices for apartment buildings in the area which was very helpful, because me and Tasha do not have the funds to be driving back and forth between school and home.

After the orientation we went to grab a bite to eat at Podnu's, it's a BBQ place, my guilty pleasure almost. I ordered my usual which is 5 ribs, 3 slices of perfectly toasted bread with a large Dr. Pepper. Tasha had ordered the same thing I did only difference is she added potatoe salad, which is nasty as hell by the way. We sit down in a booth, I start strolling down my insta y'know the usual. Tasha does an ear piercing squeal, Omg, omg, omg!! I shot my head up looking at T ( her nickname ) with confusion.

Tasha's POV.

Ooop, I look at Amari and started laughing. My bad, but you'll never believe what Lucus just posted. She looks at me with a straight face, "If it's not about Will then I have nothing to get excited about." Well it's about both of them I explained which made her head shoot up. I giggled shaking my head getting a little closer to her so she'll have a perfect view. We clicked on the video.

Will and Lucus' Video.

"Hey beautiful ladies", they quoted at the same time. We are looking for a college to attend for 4 semesters. Oh Yes, me and Lucus decieded to let our fans pick. So with that being said comment and we'll choose tomorrow at exactly 3:00.

Amari's pov.

My eyes blew up and my hand started to shake. "Oh my god girl we HAVE to comment". Her thumbs running through the keyboard with a hash tag of #ASU. I grab my phone out of my purse doing the same. After I did my thing I went to my notes typing a letter to my instagram followers to @Will in my post and hash tag #ASU. It was a success, we got about 3k @'s on the post. After having a thumb war I rest my head on the bar railing. "I can't believe that just happened." I shake my head agreeing with her. It's time to go though.

Somebody come tip her she's dancing like a stripper.

Me and T snapped our fingers nodding our head's to the music. 20 minutes later we approached our town house, I parked the car and we walked into our home. Today has been crazy, I hope Will fine ass pick our college I say twirling my hair biting my lip. "Yeah me to, but we need to get some sleep.. busy ass day tomorrow ".

I nodded my head agreeing, we walked up stairs together but went separate ways to our bedrooms. I put my phone on the charger prepping my alamar for 9:00 that morning, I dozed off.

*****

Ding ding, Ding ding! My Alarm goes off louder than ever. I yarn stretching my arms over my head, it's a beautiful day I thought to myself. I scratch my thighs looking lost, I don't know why it's just a habit. I put my slippers on walking to the restroom to do my every morning thing. I start the shower waiting for it to warm. While I had that going I grabbed my speaker hooking it up to my phone I played my Kevin Gates playlist. After I got done with my shower I went to my closet grabbing something simple like my Skinny sky blue jeans, simple black Polo shirt with my sandals. I pulled my hair in a half bun leave the rest down, I grabbed my diamond earings and headed down stairs

*My bad if the first part is boring, I'm just leading into things step by step. :)