twenty-one

Will's pov.

It's been 3 days sense me and Amari have seen each other or talked. I hated being away from her. The day after we argued I took the DNA test. Today was the day that I hear the results. I know that using protection doesn't cover everything but I know I was careful. I've been tapping Amari ass raw for damn near a year now and she hasn't gotten pregnant. But as soon as I have sex with a hoe I have a "baby." This shit was eating me up inside and killing my relationship.

Amari's POV.

I sat on the couch with my cookie and cream ice cream watching Orange is the new Black. I couldn't lie, I was missing Will. I just couldn't shake the thought of him having a child out in this world that we didn't make together. Everything brought memories of Will and I back into my head. Hell even this ice cream, lord knows Will can work wonders with it.

I snapped out my nasty thoughts as T came to sit by me. I already knew she was going to lecture me. "You need to stop this right now." She removed the tub of ice cream and spoon from my reach. Stop what!? I whined reaching for my ice cream. "No stop." She pushed my hands away. "I won't allow you to beat yourself up like this. Girl that boy loves you but you to stubborn to see that. I understand why you're upset hell I'll be to if I found out Lucas had a baby I didn't know about."

You're not helping. I shot her a look and rolled my eyes. Tasha what if this is really his baby? "But what if it isn't?" I understand that she was just being a best friend but I didn't want to keep hope alive. I've mentally prepared myself for the worse. I've just always pictured me with the big belly and I've always pictured Will holding my hand through it all. Was I wrong for thinking I could have a life with him?

"Hold on." Tasha tapped on my leg getting up from the couch which broke my thoughts.

Tasha's POV.

I was tired of her stubborn ass so I went to the source of the problem. I had texted Will and told him to call me over once the lady called. So I was on my way over there, I just wanted everything to be okay. Because Will isn't just my best friend's boyfriend but he's like a brother to me now.

Knock .. Knock

I sat there for a while waiting for this fool. Finally he opened the door for me to come in. "Wassup sis." He hugged me and locked the door. So when is this lady supposed to be calling? "In like 5 minutes or so. How's Amari?" He asked plopping down on the sofa.

Honestly she's over there cuddling with a tub of ice cream and her old ass blanket. Amari had this blanket sense we were kids and it was always her go to thing for comfort. It had rips and tears all in it and it was a purple blackish color.

He laughed when I told him what she was doing. "T your girl is crazy man." He shook his head looking down at his phone. You made her that way, I laughed at his slick joke. "Yeah maybe."

His phone started ringing which put both of us on alert. He answered the phone. "Hello?"

Put it on speaker .. I mouthed to him.

Hi how you're doing, uhm I have the results from the DNA test you took yesterday afternoon and your DNA doesn't match the child's. Different blood types and all so you have nothing to worry about.

"Thank you ma'am." Will hung up the phone pushing me like he told me so. Ayeee! I jumped up and down laughing and cheering. "I ain't got no kids, I aint got no kids!" He milly rocked singing his little chant. "Man I told Amari that wasn't my damn child." We jumped up and down together looking like big ass kids but he stopped. "What do I do now though?"

Honestly that was a good question. Amari's been on edge so it was only one thing I could think of.

Go fuck her good ...