Thirty

Will's POV.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was taking Amari around spoiling her a bit. She really doesn't like when I spend money on her because she has her own but I still like to anyway. I admired the fact that she was independent but sometimes I just wanted her to chill and let me do me. She definitely didn't mind spending my money when she was mad at me I tell you that. I thought about it and laughed to myself.

I followed up behind her as she looked at dresses and jewelry. "Is this cute?" She held out a red dress up to her neck. I don't know, go try it on, I smirked laughing at her. She smiled at me and walked to the dressing room as I slowly followed.

"I like this baby." She admired herself in the full body mirror as she flipped her hair back. I like it and all but it'll look better off. She laughed pushing me back as I gripped her waist. "Boy stop playing." She walked to the back of the store where the dressing rooms were to change. I walked around in the men's section looking at their and watches. I got me 5 pairs of jeans because I was running out slowly. I swear to god men's jeans were high as hell, glad I got money. I checked out and everything but Amari ass still wasn't out of the room. I walked back there and gave two knocks on the door. "Hold on Will." She said kind of impatiently which made my face turn up. Like nigga I done gave you plenty of time to do what you have to do. I pushed open the door letting myself in.

"Will get out, somebody will see you!" She peaked outside of the door looking for people. But to be honest this damn store to expensive for anybody to just be in here. I kissed her sweet lips as I pushed the door close behind me. She pushed me by my chest as I held our kiss. "Stop boy." She laughed between kisses but I stuck my tongue down her throat making her pull me closer by my shirt. I laughed cause I knew she'll like that shit. I slid my hand through her pink panties and it was wet as usually when I came around. She bit onto my lip as my finger traveled in her hole. "This ain't the place Will." She laughed pushing me away. I was high key getting irritated because I wanted it just like I knew she did, she was just shy as hell. I pushed her back up against the wall disregarding all that she had said. I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties to the side. "Mm baby." She moaned softly as my tongue teased the right spots; her hand resting on my head. Luckily the bottom of the doors where all the way down & not showing half way. All she had to do was control herself but we all knew that shit wasn't happening.

I raised up unfastening my belt and unzipping my pants. She rushed in to kiss me as her hands roamed down south. I forced her back into the way because I was the one running this now. She slid her panties off as she bit her lip landing her eyes on my dick. She dropped to her knees as she took all of me into her mouth.

Damn baby girl.

I tilted my head back then I looked back down at her slurping and sucking. I held onto her hair as I took my member out of her mouth and slowly placing it back in. I pulled her up and laid her back onto the little sitting area they had in the room. "Not so hard." She whined as I slid into her wet and sticky center. I opened her legs wide as I stroked her causing her legs to shake. I sped up my strokes a bit making her moan and scratch my back.

Shh baby girl, I laughed covering her mouth. She bit my hand looking at me crazy like she was ready to kill me. I wasn't tripping though, I pulled her legs close together pounding her sense she bit me so damn hard.

"Fuck baby slow down!" She moaned loud pushing me back by my stomach. I lifted her up pushing her against the wall as I slow stroked her. She moaned and whined in pleasure as she played with her nipples.

Knock Knock

Is everything okay in there ma'am?