Sunset

Red-

  "We're here!" Blue announced, banging open the door to our house. I rolled my eyes as she entered the room. "Oh, hey Red. Where's Yellow?"

   "She's sleeping with Sunset. Better not disturb her." I said, looking up from my magazine. "And what did you do with Green?"

   "He was gallant enough to carry my bags. Anyways, I have to see my new god-daughter! Imagine when you become the god-father of my child. I'm going to name him Aqua or Turquoise, depending on my mood, but I can't seem to..." I sighed as she rambled on and on.

   Green appeared in the doorway, hauling up a ton of shopping bags. "You're going to kill me, woman." He muttered through gritted teeth.

   Another car parked into our driveway. Blue peeked out curiously, then smiled. "Well if that isn't Platinum and the Gem duo. Ho ho ho, we're going to have a grand time. Who did you invite?"

   "Just the Dex holders. You guys are going to stay the night, right?" I asked. Green plopped onto the sofa and shrugged.

   "I hope we are." Platinum said, walking into the room, holding a huge gift. "Where's your adorable daughter and Yellow? I simply have to see them." Behind her, Diamond and Pearl came in, both holding gifts rival in size of Platinum's.

   "They're sleeping." Blue said dismissively. "I guess we'll see them later. Anyways, I think we're going to stay, right Green honey?" Her fiancee glared at her, so she took that as a yes. "Alright then, we're all set. Imagine you and Yellow to be the first of us Dex Holders to grow up and get married and have kids!"

   "Aw, thanks." I said, grinning. "Anyways, you guys can sleep in the guest rooms, the cabana fits four people, we've got two sofas, the upstairs nursery's decent, or make yourself comfortable with a mattress on the ground. We've got three of those."

   "Me and Pearl'll take a mattress." Diamond said, grinning. He looked at Platinum with large eyes, and she sighed.

   "I'll sleep on a sofa. It's not proper for a lady to sleep on a mattress. That's for a servant." She sniffed. "That's better than hogging the guest bedroom." She said hastily, after Diamond and Pearl's disappointed stares.

   "Green and I will spend a lovely night at the cabana." Blue said gleefully, disappearing to check the place out. Green placed his hand on his head and sighed.

   "Do you have any food?" Pearl looked at me. "I'm starving. And bored." He whined like a little kid. I nodded, amused. The trio disappeared into the kitchen, probably ransacking the place. Oh well.

   "Um... hello?" Emerald poked his head in the open the door. "I'm here, I guess. Hey Red, do you have a place to put my bike?"

   "The back door's unlocked. Just stick it there." I answered. "Oh, and Yellow and Sunset are asleep. Don't make a racket, please."

    "Sure." Emerald said, closing the door silently. I could hear his footsteps as he dragged his bicycle on the gravel.

   Knock knock. I could hear knocking. "It's not locked." I called to whoever it was. Silver appeared, panting and very red.

   "Ran all the way from my house." He exclaimed, presenting a small box with a hint of a smile. "Where's your daughter?"

   "She's asleep with Yellow." I said, tired of repeating the same thing over and over again. "Are you staying for the night?"

   "Yeah." Silver said, his red hair glinting. "I'll just take a couch, you don't mind?" I shook my head and he plopped himself next to an annoyed Green.