Wisdom

Jungkook walked down the hall way. He had so many thoughts in his head. He walked into the room where Jin, Rap Monster, and J-hope were.
"Yo, Jungkook where you been?" J-hope asked. He looked up and said, "I kissed Suga." He covered his mouth with his hands because he didn't mean to say that.
"Are you serious?" Rap Monster asked. Jungkook nodded his head. Rap Monster walked up to Jungkook with a serious face. "Jimin doesn't know right?" He asked. Jungkook's eyes got a little watery. "He saw us." Jungkook told Rap Monster. Jin and J-hope were just in shock. Then Rap Monster said, "you two get out I need a word with this child alone." Jin and J-hope left immediately when Rap Monster said this. Then Rap Monster closed the door and motioned Jungkook to sit. He sat on a chair with his head down. Rap Monster sat in a chair across from him. "So, tell me why you kissed Suga," Rap Monster told him looking directly at him. Jungkook looked up and locked eyes with Rap Monster.
"Because...because I really like him." He said.
"And Jimin saw you?" Rap Monster asked.
"Yeah. I felt so bad, and I still do. I think I need to talk to him." Jungkook said.
"Yeah you should but give him some time before you do. You see Jimin is like a flower. He can be really pretty and bright but only if you take care of him. And if you don't. He will turn dark and die." Rap Monster told him. Jungkook made a concerned look at him. "Well maybe he won't die but you know what I mean." Jungkook looked at the ground again. He thought about Suga and how he might feel about all this. "I'm going to get a soda. You want one?" Rap Monster said as he got up.
"Sure," Jungkook answered and looked up at him for a second. Rap Monster smiled at him and walked out of the room. Jungkook put his hands in his head and thought, 'I'm worried about Suga. I think I should go back to him. Or maybe I should find Jimin? No I'm not ready for that.' Not know what to do Jungkook stood up and walked to the door that Rap Monster left open when he left. Then Jungkook saw something that shocked him. It was Jimin. He walked by the door and he wasn't crying, but laughing. V was with him, and they were holding hands. Jungkook's heart sank.