Boy in Luv

Jimin pushed Jungkook away. "What are you doing?" Jimin said. Jungkook looked at him. He didn't know what to say, so he ran off. "Kookie!! Wait!!" But he was already gone. He ran out outside, his head was spinning. He didn't mean to kiss Jimin, did he? He was so confused. He kept running and didn't stop running.

Jimin ran into the room where Suga was. Suga looked at Jimin with some alcohol in his hand. He looked drunk. "Suga! Jungkook's gone," Jimin said.
"What do you mean gone?" Suga asked.
"He ran off." Jimin said.
"Why?" Jimin looked at the ground.
"It's my fault," Jimin said. "But can you find him, your the only one who knows were he'd go."
"Why should I if it's your fault." Suga told him taking another sip of his whiskey. Jimin frowned. He went up to Suga and grabbed his shirt. Suga looked scared.
"Look. Your going to go get him because he needs you. Got it. Or you'll wish you were never born." Jimin said to Suga. Suga nodded yes and Jimin let go of him. Suga put down the alcohol and left.

Jungkook was sitting on top of a parking garage looking at the stars and moon. He sighed. A tear rolled down his face. "What are you doing up here?" A voice asked him from behind. Jungkook turned around. It was Suga. His eyes got more filled with water.
"How'd you find me?" Jungkook asked. Suga walked over to Jungkook and sat next to him.
"One time you told me you liked to come up here and look at the stars. You said they're so pretty but so far away." Suga looked up at the sky. "You asked how something so far could be so beautiful." Jungkook was looking down.
"It's not fair," Jungkook said.
"What's not fair?" Suga asked.
"You." Jungkook said and looked at Suga. Suga wiped away a tear from Jungkook's face. "It's not fair I can't have you," Jungkook said.
"You have me now," Suga said. Jungkook smiled. Suga grabbed Jungkook's face and placed his lips on Jungkook's. It wasn't the first time they had kissed but it felt like it was. Suga backed away slowly and looked Jungkook in the eyes.
"Meow." Jungkook and Suga looked over and there was a black and white cat looking at them.
"Kitty!!" Jungkook yelled and immediately went to pet the cat, but it started to run away. Jungkook ran after it. Suga got up and followed him. They left the parking garage and followed the cat down the street. Jungkook wasn't paying attention to anything else but the cat. The cat ran into the street and Jungkook followed. The next thing Jungkook knew, he saw headlights coming towards him. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Jungkook was on the ground struggling to breath. Suga rushing to his side. Then everything went black.