Chapter 5: Little Boy

It was the school's festival, Soonyoung got requested to prepare an approx. 3 minutes dance to perform on the stage, because he was famous with his amazing on point dance moves.
He asked Jihoon to compose the song and he choreographed it.

On that day, people were very looking forward to his performance as usual. People were cheering for Soonyoung. While Jihoon at the back of the hall, couldn't see Soonyoung danced clearly. He then stood on his chair and looked at Soonyoung.
Beside him Joshua even teased him "He'll definitely dance again infront of you if you asked for."
However Jihoon replied "I want to know how does it feels like when others are going crazy, cheering for the man who belongs to me." He finished with a smile.

Soonyoung finished his dance and he entered the backstage, Jihoon immediately got down from his chair and rushed into the backstage to see Soonyoung.

Suddenly Jihoon bumped into a boy, he wanted to step backward and apologies however he felt the boy hold him tight. Jihoon felt the familiar warmth and scent, he then relaxed himself in the embrace of that boy.

"Do I dance well?"
"Of course, you dance so well, and all the girls are over you."
"Haha, don't worry. I'm all yours."

He hold the other tightly, Jihoon might not know, but during the performance Soonyoung only looked at Jihoon, the small little figure right at the hallback standing on a chair. He couldn't forget how adorable he was.

Same as now.

Soonyoung couldn't forget his lover's figure. It's still adorable. Soonyoung smiled gently at Jihoon. He's the one who Soonyoung has missed for the past 5 years.

Soonyoung's father, standing beside Soonyoung discovered he was smiling at the pink hair boy. Which the smile, he hadn't seen before, so warm and gentle. All the camera men saw Soonyoung's smile, they all immediately pressed their camera button and non-stop taking photos because of his charming smile.

Jihoon saw Soonyoung was smiling at him, he was blushed for a while and he stared at Soonyoung. They never let go their sight of each other. Because they have missed each others for 5 years.

Jihoon couldn't stand Soonyoung's gaze so he got down from the bench and went home. On the way home he suddenly became so depressed.

Distance

Because of their distance. They were no longer the young man who studied in the same school but two adults who were working in a society for survival. Jihoon started to worry maybe they couldn't go back to their high school times.

He let himself lying on the bed when he got home and slowly he felt asleep. Probably he didn't had enough sleep last night.

On the other hand, Soonyoung finished his work after he left the airport and on his way to Jihoon's home. He used the key to open the door and saw the pink little boy was sleeping. He wanted to leave because he didn't want to disturb him, but Soonyoung missed Jihoon so much. He decided to have a look at Jihoon first. He walked near to Jihoon and touched his cheeks, he left a soft kiss on Jihoon's forehead and decided to leave.

However, Jihoon suddenly grabbed Soonyoung's wrist and said "Please don't leave me alone. I'm sorry..."  He then felt into sleep again. Soonyoung smiled at Jihoon and decided to take off his shoes and lyed next to Jihoon. He hugged him so tight, he left kisses on his cheeks and rested his head above Jihoon's. Soonyoung then felt asleep also with holding Jihoon in his arm...

a/n: So here is a bit short but finally they can meet each other ㅠㅠ It almost towards the end 👀 And the photo above ㅠㅠ It's really smiliar with what I've wrote in this chapter. That cute little creature peeking ㅠㅠ so cute

I hope you enjoy reading this and please vote and leave comments below to tell me what do you think about it. Thankyou for reading this 💕

photo ©빼곰