The sweet nothings!

The first day at school was the best time they had spent together.
The little girl was not allowed to play outside but she had a good fortune of toys, that her dad brought from the countries he went for work.

As the girl grew up .
she fell in love with..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
books!
writers from around the world were in her shelf. she used to call it her "little library "
there was Nickolas sparks!
there was Cecilia ahren !
there was Charles Dickens!
and there were the Harry Potter series! which she loved very much:) these were the books which made her happy for taking reading as a habit, the adventure,the thrill and the good over the evil!
Their frienddhip and bravery. Their love and happiness.
All those who were lost and all those who were waiting to be found.
These were somethings all best books should have!

There also were books from her childhood stacked neatly on the top of the wooden rack.
Cinderella, Rupnzel and sleeping beauty.
some times when she got lonely and sacred she revisited her childhood through these books.

The only person she loved more than books was the now not so little boy anku.
He grew into a handsome young man with an athletic build, fair skin, broad shoulders, thick brows and a smile which could stop heartbeats.
He was a gymnasium freak.

Since they turned 16, he started heavy workouts and as his body gained muscle by muscle he was the dream of every girl in school, even teachers would not mind when he gave them a flirtatious smile.
But he was her best friend.
was?
yes not anymore they had a great time growing up and having fun together.
The small things today make big changes tomorrow.
----------------------*****-----------------------

she sat on the bean bag, with a packet of potato chips and the selection series book. endeavouring words and turning pages. she had been seating and occasionally laying down on the bean bag for the past 5 hours and only a few pages were left but there is this thing about good books a part of you wants to find the ending from the very begining, but a part of you also wants the book to be never ending.
and as she thought that this was the last book in the series and only a few pages were left.
she stopped reading and kept the book aside.
she walked towards her window and looked at the morning sun just above the coconut tree in his house .
it was beauty she was unable to think about him!
anku her best friend who would not even look at her now.
The worst part was his growing charm and the girls popping around him like he hung the moon in the night sky!
It made her sick.
for all those years he was her and she was his .
they were inseparable and now it was hard to look him in the eye and not fall in love but not getting that look back he had empty eyes and never ending sorrow.
she took a little more time in the shower.
The shower was her spot, her thinking place, and her escape from the reality.
mom's voice called from outside knocking on the door "If you miss your bus today dad won't drop you to school he is working,so you have got 10 mins"
she thought about the times when anku and his brother would take her to school.
and in the way they would talk about school homework and dumb teachers and the guy head over heals for her and the girl who would sniff anku.
He was one hell of a principal still young and handsome and still the smartest person around.
He was cool and they could never hide things from him.

Mom yelled from downstairs and she dressed up outpacing herself and stumbling over shoes and finding her socks under the bed.
she was too messy to be a girl. but in a few days she would clean but then again turn to mess, yet she liked that without a reason.
might be the rush of finding things under the pile of clothes.
or even wearing two different coloured socks.
As she rushed out of her room still struggling to put books in the small bag and forgetting her artist notebook!
she ran back and then finally downstairs she grabbed her lunch box and one vegetable roll to eat at the bus stop.
old habits die hard.
she was still running when she saw him walking calmly and not even noticing her or worse ignoring her.

---------------------******----------------------

Author 's nonsense!
hello everyone hope you are enjoying thank you for reading yet another chapter!
and I really love you for that!
ignore the exclamation marks, they just come around.
feel free to comment ideas and criticism.
stay happy keep smiling because yes you are important!
next Monday or tomorrow I don't know! till then stay calm.