Chapter 1

Flora P.O.V

Today was the Valentine's day... So we were very very very busy at the flower shop where I was working.

The cute girl who was working with me was helping the men to find the perfect bouquet for their girlfriends as long as I was filed my nails and listening lazily music.

"Umm... Flora can you please help me?"

Berry, the cute girl asked me.

"Sure." I said and made one of my nails square.

Suddenly, two young men came inside and the were fighting.

"Serenity, will go out with me!!" A pointed brown hair guy yelled to one with spiky black hair.

"You are wrong. She will go with me!!" The other growled...

Two men fighting over one woman, classic scenario. Berry tried to stop them from fighting but they ignored her. Then by accident, they pushed her and fell on the floor. Then it was my turn to growl. "Hey! Watch out!!! You hit her!" I gave to both of them a punch.

"I'm so sorry." Both of them apologized and bowed to Berry as one short boy with three colored hair, black, purple and blonde which they had a star shape came and helped the silver hair girl to stand up.

Berry thanked him and then impressed said. "I can't believe it!!! You are Yugi Moto!!!" She did her fangirling thing...

 "I can't believe it!!! You are Yugi Moto!!!" She did her fangirling thing

And the boy who called him Yugi blushed shyly. "Yes... it's me."

"I can't believe it!!! King of games is in front of me!"

Then I understood who was that boy. I was always thinking he was taller but he was only a little taller than little Berry. Berry was a very beautiful and sweet girl who also loved duel monsters.... but I was not very enthusiasm with that card game.

"Can you see my deck, please~~~~" She gave him puppy eyes and held her deck. "Umm.. sure." The boy said nicely. As I turned to the other two and told them. "How can I help you?" "I want a huge bouquet with red roses." The green eyed said... "Well, I want a colorful bouquet!!!"

"Okay, let's see." I started to make the bouquets for the two costumers as Berry was looking with full eyes open the king of games and I heard their conversation.

"It's a very good deck... ummm.. What's your name?"

"I am so sorry for my rudeness. I am Berry Candil and I was the champion of Water City (I made this city up)." She told him with a big smile.

"Oh really. Then you should take place in the new torment in Kaibaland." He told her.

Berry smiled and attacked me with a hug and looked up to me. "Did you hear that Flora? I will go!!!" She chuckled and I pat her head. "Berry, you know I don't like a lot duel monsters but I will come to cheer for you."

"Thanks! I will buy you a giant bowl of strawberries for this."

This girl knew me so well.... I had a weakness for strawberries.... Eh? Who did not love them, after all?