Chapter 2

Flora P.O.V

The day of the tournament came. I was with Berry and walking into Kaiba Land. A huge amusement park. Both of us were looking with full eyes... "WOW! I have to admit, it's much cooler of what I though." I told to my friend.

"See, Flora! We will have a lot of fun here."

We went and took smoothies and I was mumbling. "How is it possible to run out of strawberry flavor?" I said as I sipped my banana smoothie.

"Flora don't be such a drama and this is very tasty." The silver hair girl told me and drunk her smoothie. I looked and her as I continued walking. "Yeah, but nothing it's------"

Suddenly, I crushed onto somebody and a suit ate my smoothie. I looked the tall man who I accidentally dirt his clothes. "I am so sorry. I didn't want ---"

He glared with ice cold eyes. "Watch your step!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse? You know it wasn't only my fault. You did not pay attention either!"

Berry whispered in my ear. "Flora, do you know who he is?"

"I don't care who he is! He can not be so rude!"

The man just ignored me and was ready to leave when my little friend talked. "I am so sorry for my friend Mr. Kaiba. She really did not want that."

"Whatever." He said and left. I crossed my hands and said "What an ass?"

"Flora!"

"What?"

"He is Seto Kaiba. A genius who gave  duel monster a completely different development...." Berry started to explain when I cut her.

"I don't care about a children card game. I care how people are like personalities and this one is a jerk."

"Oh, come on. You don't know him..."

"Guys like him, I can smell them... Whatever, let's go to the Kaiba Dome where the matches will start. You don't want to be late, right?"

She nodded happily. "Right!"