I tried but I lied

"Gee? Gee please talk to me" I heard Frank saying from the other side of the door I was leaning against. He had to understand, I needed to make him understand why I was going to do what I was going to do.

"Gee come on baby, tell me what's wrong" I heard his soft voice coo, I slowly opened the door to reveal him standing there with an overly concerned look upon his face. I mean I couldn't blame him, here I was standing in the bathroom, my eyes blotchy and red and my hands shaking violently.

He took a step forward and I immediately moved back up against the wall, I didn't deserve to be comforted, I didn't deserve anything. If only he knew....

He was going to hate me but I would rather that then him being heartbroken. I needed to do this. I needed to end it to save him.

Goddamn it why was he so adorable and caring and lovely towards me? I didn't deserve any of his love. Not one single bit of it. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath before carefully choosing my words.

"F frank I l love you but y you and me h haven't been seeing eye t to eye l lately and" I stopped trying desperately to control my breathing and stop stuttering. I looked at him and his features were riddled with concern and traces of confusion were etched into his face, that face.....

Stop Gerard. Be focused.

"Gee? I'm confused what are you trying to say?" He enquired.

"Frank I can't do this anymore I just can't I'm so sorry but you will see why I did this I love you but for your sake we are over" I cried, and with that I left the house.

-Frank's PoV-

What? What the hell just happened? One minute me and Gee were sitting happily on his bed then he just stood up and started crying his eyes out in the bathroom then the next thing I know he has...what? Broken up with me?

I sat there for a while trying to comprehend what the hell had just happened when it dawned on me. He had been acting kind of weird for the past month now and I guessed something was on his mind but whenever I tried to get him to talk to me he just went all quiet and wouldn't speak for the rest of the day so I gave up. Maybe he just doesn't want to be with me  anymore... Or maybe he is just going through a rough time, whatever it is I'm always going to be there for him.

So I got up and left on my search for Gerard.

-Gerard's PoV-

I was running as fast as I could.

I wasn't sure where for a moment but then I remembered what I was doing and where I was going.

I felt terrible for just leaving Frank like that but I needed to cut things off with him while I still could. He would understand.

I ran through the dark streets, it was amazing how the night gave everything such a sinister tone, the street lights now looking like the eyes of evil beasts and bushes and trees casting strange shadows upon the coal black road.

Tree after tree and house after house, I kept on running until I reached the clearing. It was round the back of the forest, quiet and secluded and peaceful. It had stayed unchanged the whole time I had been living here and I loved it but I always knew it the back of my mind that it would always mean something more than that to me...

I slowly walked towards the centre of the wet grassy clearing, me feet were getting wet from the dewy grass all around me, it felt like I was drowning... I shuddered. I hated anything to do with water, including drinking it. It tasted to bland and boring, that was why coffee was my go to drink. I would miss the warm taste of it slipping down my throat, waking me up for the day.

But I knew what I had to do.

My mind raced back to Frank...what would he be doing now? Probably contemplating who his next boyfriend would be, I bet he couldn't wait to finally get rid of me, I fact right now he and Pete were probably kissing
Somewhere laughing at how stupid I was to ever think Frank liked me back.

My eyes filled with tears and I let out a small whimper that quickly got carried away by the breeze.

I lay down in the centre and looked at the stars.

My mom always used to tell me a story about a boy who was bullied by his friends and he would go out for walks late at night to clear his head and the stars would cry for him and their tears made him stronger and happier and in the end he didn't care about the bullying any more because he was strong enough to stand up to people.

I think deep down my mum wanted me to be that boy, to stand up to the bullies and be strong enough to make a difference in the world.

But I'm not.

I'm weak and useless and pathetic.

My tears clouded my vision until the sky above just turned into nothing more that a navy blue blur
I reached into my pocket and slowly drew out the gun I had been hiding in my coat pocket for a week now, no one ever noticed me anyway. I sighed and looked up at the sky, waiting for the right moment.

I'm sorry Frank. I really am. I know I said I would always stay with you and we would grow old and be happy together. I tried to keep that promise so bad, I tried but I lied. And I'm sorry for that

-Frank's PoV-

Where could he be??? I had practically searched every corner of the town for Gee and he wasn't anywhere!!!
I began to freak out and pace around, desperately trying to think of all the places he could be.

I looked in the comic book shop, I looked in the coffee shop, I looked in the cemetery, I looked in the supermarket, I looked in the woods, I looked...... Wait, the clearing behind the woods! He loved it there!

In fact that was the first time I ever had the privilege of looking at him properly... His black windswept hair strewn messily across his face, his amazing green hazel eyes flecked with gold that seemed to sparkle in the sun...

Stop Frank, focus.

I ran to the clearing, my eyes scanning the grass, looking for any signs of life...anything.

That's when I saw it! Someone was lying in the grass with something in their hand, I could tell from here that it was Gee.

I looked a little closer and realised that he was holing a gun.

Oh my god.

No.

I ran towards him, my feet propelling me forwards. I had to save him, I ha-

And that's when I heard the gunshot.

-Gerard's PoV-

I was finLly in control. I slowly lifted the gun to my head as the trees whispered comforting lullabies that resonated through my mind, temporarily quieting the noise in my head. But that's all it ever was...temporary.

My mouth grew dry but a warm shiver of relief washed over me. I was in control at last. Millions of thoughts ran through my brain as I struggled to catch up with them.

Stop thinking Gerard.

Just act.

Be in control.

Out of the corner of my eye I thought that I saw a figure standing there by the edge of the woods, was it...Frank???? Don't be stupid Gerard, as if he would give a single fuck about you now, he was finally free without me.

I gazed up one last time at the stars and saw them twinkle and sparkle above me as my finger wrapped around the trigger.

And I pulled it.

And everything went black

And all the stars would cry

A/n hey! I haven't written anything on wattpad for agessss so this is pretty shit! But if you guys like it please tell me if you want me to do more one shots or anything like that!
N xxx