Ben - Pick Up Lines

"So, Y/N, have you died recently, because you look like an angel.." Ben says walking into the kitchen ,a smirk on his face.

"I pretty sure I haven't Ben but do you have a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them." I say back winking then take a drink from my coffee.

"Umm, yeah, I'm still here you guys.." Tucker says coughing awkwardly beside you at the table.

Danny then comes in with no shirt.

"Seriously Danny shirts buy some.." I say.

"I GOT AN IDEA!!I GOT AN IDEA!!" I then shout.

The boys look at me expecting me to go on.

" We are all going shopping for some new clothes!" I say and run into my room not giving the boys a chance to object.

*At The Mall*

"Alright we'll divide into to pairs of two. Ben you're with me. Riley you're with Danny. Tucker you're with Emma. Ok? Ok! Let's go." I order.

First we shopped for Ben. That consisted of complaing, had but funny pick-up lines, and getting kicked out of a store.

Now we shop for me. I then use Ben as a clothing rack putting everything I liked in his arms.

"Y/N come on!! Are you done yet? My arms are getting tired!!" Ben whines. I nod.

I try on the swim suits. First I put on a sexy not to revealing navy blue one. I walk out to see Ben sitting in a chair. I cough. Ben looks up and his mouth drops.

"I must be hunting treasure because I'm digging your chest." He says and winks.

"Ben be serious! What do you think of this swimsuit?" I ask.

"Honestly you look perfect in it." Ben says smiling. I then make my way back into the dressing room to try on something else.

I pick a pair of dark jean shorts and a white blouse. I walk out again. Ben nods his head.

"Call me Chris Brown cause Imma hit that ass!!" Ben says and whistles.

"Oh my God!!" I say shaking my head and walking back to the dressing room once more.

"Last outfit!!" I say from behind the curtain. It's a black dress that is not to long but not to short and hugs my curves perfectly. I then go to try and reach the zipper to find out I can't.

"Ben!!" I say. "Yeah?" He replies. "Can you help me with this zipper?" I ask.

Ben then walks in and stands behind me. He slowly moves my hair to my shoulder, his fingers grazing my shoulder in the process. He zips it up then turns me around.

"Beautiful." He says in a shaky breath to where I almost didn't hear him. I blush. "Thanks." I say.

"You look familiar. Did we have a class together? Because I could've sworn we had chemistry." I whisper stepping closer to him.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, I never knew what love was but I've fallen for you.." Ben says and steps closer to me(I came up with this!!). He then leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and wrap my hands in his hair. We pull apart and catch our breath. "I love you too. Always have since right when you walked into that elevator and it got stuck." I say. He then kisses me again.

*RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGG*

I pull away and look at the caller ID. Danny. "Hellooo?" I ask. "Where are you guys, the malls about to close in 5 minutes?!?!" He yells through the phone. "Shit!!" I say and change. I grab the clothes I'm getting and throw them at Ben tell him to go pay for them. I run out and grab Ben's free hand that isn't holding the bags. We run out of the mall, straight into Danny and everyone else.

"Sorry." I say out of breath.

*At Home*

"So why were you guys running late??" Riley asks. Ben and I look at eachother.

"Pickup lines." We say. He then pecks my lips and we tell everyone goodnight and go to bed.