Getting to Know You

I end up having the little alien. We literally just stare at each other. Miko left a few minutes ago, Natalyn came to give me the alien, and Isaac filled the aquarium with sea water. So there it is in the aquarium looking at me with what I'd call an expecting expression. Maybe it wants me to do something? Well it did come to see what life was like here so I go on my computer. I store all my pictures on it, photography is one of my hobbies so I have a ton of photos. I turn on slideshow and it starts. The alien actually watched, with the five second intervals, it got to examine each picture. Despite my fear to leave it alone, I went down for food anyway. Well a donut and a bag of chips aren't called food sometimes. Thankfully, the alien didn't move so I sat back in my chair and began eating. I glance at it and yes it's looking at me, the donut specifically. I grabbed my phone as and started a group chat.
(Texting Bold)
Me: Should I give the alien a donut?
Kai: No
Natalyn:No
Isaac: No
Miko:No
Drew:No
I laugh at their instant replies, I wouldn't give anyone my donut. However, the alien wants it.
Me: Then what do I give it? It wants something.
Drew: How do you know? Only Natalyn can talk to it.
Natalyn: I'll be right there.
Miko: Marcie deer, do you remember where I live? ITS 7 AM.
Me: I'm soooooo sorry!!!
Oops... I add her location to my world clock, 7:15 am 15 hours ahead I read. Natalyn appears next to me and her eyes cloud over. "Itreally wants that donut, but I don't know if it even has a mouth." She mutters, looking around the alien. The donut I had is already gone and I don't want to give my glazed perfection to an alien. It continues to stare at me so I drag myself down the stairs, get another donut and crawl back to my room. Natalyn laughs and takes it "You're still lazy like this? Get up!" We are now standing right in front of the aquarium. We look at each other, hoping the donut won't kill the poor little alien. She pulls off a piece and drops it in the tank. The alien grabs the piece in it's... legs? After it doesn't die we slowly feed it a fourth of the donut. Despite my protest, Natalyn eats the rest. It's five so Natalyn decides to take the alien home with her. My mom returns and we all eat alone thankfully, Cade would probably ask questions. After dinner I'm not tired so I change into my swimsuit and a casual dress to teleport somewhere warm. How 'bout Hawaii? I think about where Kai lives. I ask Miko to come with since it's twelve pm there. She agrees and we meet somewhere where around Honolulu. Kai had told Miko he lived here so we wanted to find him. We happen to be just in time for the sunset. We reach the shore and look around, the sun is already drying us.
"Kai where are you?" Miko asks him. He replies in a somewhat annoyed tone, "I already told you where I live."
"We know, but where are you now?"
When I say that a image of a landscape flashes in my eyes, but it's from somewhere else. Someone else. Miko tells me she saw it too so we ask Kai what he did. Of course he doesn't know but we end up teleporting anyway. Appearing by a tree, we peak over to see Kai with an old man. They're playing some kind of instrument and singing. We sneak closer to hear his voice. Not English... But his singing is wonderful, right in harmony with the instruments. When they're done the old man leaves and we come out clapping. He looks at us with surprise then embarrassment before putting the instruments in their cases. "How'd you guys get here so fast?" He mumbles. Miko giggles, "You showed us where you were."
"I did?"
"Yeah... Maybe it's something new.." She stops talking when she sees the old man is standing there. Kai says something to him in his language before introducing us. "This is my grandpa." We wave awkwardly. His grandpa laughs a little before going back into the cute beach house. "So is this what makes you so busy?" I ask him. He scratches the back of his head, "No... I have a job."
"How old are you?"
"Sixteen."
"Oh" We both say. Miko's fifteen, making me the youngest. However I know for a fact Natalyn's younger than me, by three days. We go on talking and learning about each other. We leave after watching the Hawaiian sunset. I tired now and it's twelve am. I put on my pajamas and drop into my bed.

It's been a week now and June is almost over. We've done a good job on taking turns keeping the alien. Sick of saying 'the alien' we, Miko, named it 'Tsuru' which means fish but everyone calls it 'Sulu'. Yeah... we couldn't think of anything else though. We also found some of our new powers. Drew lives a few blocks from Natalyn so they knew each other from school. Isaac lives in San Francisco and he's kind of rich, living in a rich neighborhood by the beach. We're all there right now, talking and playing games in front of Sulu. However, even though we change the sea water every other day Sulu is sick of being in the tank. Drew, Natalyn and I will be taking him to the reef I got my shell. After saying bye to everyone and cleaning up since Isaac's parents will be home soon, we teleport there. I empty the tank and refill it, then I teleport to my room.

(Natalyn's POV)

"Come back!" I yell at Sulu as we chase after him.  For such a little body he's quite fast. That's when I saw him. A snorkeler. I grab Drew's shoulders and pulled him down behind a rock. "What's wrong!?" he asks alarmed but he doesn't need an explanation when he sees the camera in snorkeler's hand. The color drains from his face as Sulu swims past him. Three clicks, three photos of Sulu. "Oh no!" I yell to everyone, broadcasting the scene of the snorkeler reaching for Sulu. Drew perks up, "I have an idea. Shift." We full shift, me into an octopus and Drew into a shark. He aggressively charges forward to them while I camouflage myself on the sea floor. I take my place under Sulu when I see the snorkeler reach for something. "