The danger begins

Henry pov: I was at home typing up jobs on my laptop. I wanted one so I can buy Charlotte a really nice present for her fourteenth birthday in 2 weeks. I kinda like Charlotte. She is so beautiful and smart and kind and confident. Anyway, I was searching hard when Jasper and Chloe came in. "For the last time Jasper no one cares about your stupid bucket" Chloe said rolling her eyes. "What ever" Jasper said settling down on the couch. "Henry do not tell me you are still looking for a job!" Chloe said to me. "Uh ya I am I need money" I said. Then Charlotte came barging into my house. She looked beautiful. "Henry I have good news and bad news." She said. "What the good news" I asked. "Well I found you a job it's called junk'n'stuff." She said. I was so happy. "Thank u so much char" (a cute nickname I gave her since First grade). "Wait what the bad news" I asked her again. "If u don't pass the interview u won't have the job" she said with her cute little voice. "Okay when's the interview" I asked again sounding firm. "Tomorrow afternoon at 4:30" she said. "Okay then I am going to my interviewing at 4:30." I hugged Charlotte which was mentioned to be 10 seconds turned to 30 seconds. "Um.... henry that's enough" Charlotte said to me. I let go. I swear I could of sworn she blushed a little.