Charlotte is Heartbroken

Charlotte pov: after my party on Monday me, Henry, and Chloe Were in Science class when a new student showed up. "Hi hello my name is Bianca and I am new" the girl said. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She had on a white dress with flowers on them and white shoes. She had on pink lip stick to. "Yes whatever sit by Henry Hart henry raise your hand!!" Ms. Shapeman said. Henry raised his hand and Bianca sat next to her. "Hi my name is Bianca Shellwood" the ugly but nice girl said. Henry smiled. Wait why do this bother me.

Henry pov: I think I like the new girl. But I love Charlotte. So after class I went to talk to char. "Hey Charlotte is it cool if I ask the new girl out" I asked her. "Um.... ya of course I am your best friend" she said. So I asked the new girl out. And she said yes.

Charlotte pov: I was mad because I like henry and I just found out 2 hours ago. I went to talk to Chloe. "Hey Chlo do you like Henry" I asked her. "Ya I do he's so cute." She said. I was heartbroken maybe because henry asked out Bianca Shelldork and My BFF likes henry. I just wanted to cry. "Hey char I asked out Bianca" henry said smiling. I definitely felt a tear drop. "Oh my god Charlotte are you crying!" He asked me. "N-no" I said then I ran home. When I arrived i texted henry and said I hate you. He texted me back but I ignored him. I cried for hours and hours and hours.