Helicopter Crash!

Harley's POV

We were going on our first ever mission! And I was excited. 'You couldn't stay out of trouble huh Harley?' A voice said in my head.

"Oh shut up Harleen." I said out loud. The crew stared at me.

"What? She's annoying."

'You couldn't keep your job.'

"Shut up!" Why won't she go away?

A lot of time passed and I was getting bored. I heard a boom and then a rustling of the helicopter. I went to the window and looked outside.

It was hit. And I know this sounds bad and all. But all this chaos made me feel better of all the voices in my head.

"Guys-" I stopped midway to feel that we were falling and it had been knocked down.

I held on to a seat as so the others did. The fall ended with a crash and stopped.

"Alright. Let's go."

"Wait..you knew this was gonna happen?"

"Yeah."

Oh well. "What a ride!" I jumped off.

Weiss used one of his tools to get on top of a building as we all watched.

"Weiss!"

We saw a bullet shoot through him. He fell and blood seeped from his chest and mouth.

Something flipped a switch in my mind. I ran in the building first, shooting people and they were shooting at me back but I dodged.

Boomer pulled out two boomerangs out of his holster. "Let's play."

Killer Croc slammed someone to the floor.

I stopped and looked at the weird creatures we were fighting against. They had the features of Waylon but they actually had no face.

I jumped on one and hung myself by his neck as I shot someone else upside down.

"Come on Diablo! Kill some people!"

"Hold on I got this." Boomerang went up to him.

"Ooooh. Booga-booga-booga!" He waved the lighter in Diablo's face.

"He's not a baby." Floyd went up to them and moved George out of the way.

"Watcha gonna do?"

"You wanna see something? YOU WANNA SEE SOMETHING?"

"YEAH!"

Diablo just went total berserk and shot fire everywhere.

We all stared at him as we hid by tables.

"...I was trying to get you there. No hard feelings, right? We good?" Diablo nodded

"Ha...Ha.Ha...Ha."

Diablo looked around, searching for the laugh.

"Uh oh." I knew who it was. Mr J.

He appeared behind me and I didn't know what to do. I loved Mr J but I was part of this team and couldn't betray them. And if I did, I'm dead.

"This is not good." Lawton held a rifle at him.

"Woah." Joker raised up his hands. He looked at me and my heart stopped. "Harley." He whispered.

Before Lawton could shoot him, he pulled out a bomb.

We all hid behind tables for cover but nothing happened. Mr J was gone and the only thing that was there, was a cloud of smoke.

I began to cough, my surroundings turned black, and I fell to the floor.

So I just figured out two days ago about Twenty One Pilots new song 'Heathens' when I was watching a Social Repose video and didn't know that it was gonna be a part of the Suicide Squad album until I went on Spotify and listened to the song there. I looked over the album and it's absolutely freaking crazy ❤👌🏻 I'm just too hyped for this movie. So here's a new chapter, hope you enjoyed.
Song: 'Hum Hallelujah' by Fall Out Boy

STAY AWESOME