Laughter

Harley's POV

I laughed with Joker at the little joke he had made earlier. "Come on, Puddin. Do it!" I said.

He noticed that someone was behind us. "Oh." He looked at me. "We have got company." Joker said.

"Batsy. Batsy. Batsy." I knew exactly who it was. We heard a thump on the car, which made my head bob forward. Joker tried to swerve to make Batman tumble off the car.

"Stupid Bats."  I leaned over to Joker, snatched his gun, and tried to shoot at Batman. "You're ruining date night!" Joker just laughed at the whole situation.

We heard another thump and some tumbling noises. Joker came to a complete stop at a non busy street. "Looks like Batsy ran off." Joker told me.

I scoffed. "But this was getting fun. Expect the part of Bats ruining our date night though." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh don't be such a baby!" Joker shouted.

I sighed. "Sorry." I pouted.

"See? You're doing it again!" He shouted again.

"I said that I was sorry." I nudged him roughly with my elbow.

"Let's go home. I'm not finished with you, Puddin." He tried to mock me and narrowed his eyes.

"Hey! That's what I call you! Find yourself another name!" I muttered grumpily and got in the car with him. We started to drive off in silence.

"How much times are we gonna fight till we kill each other?" I frowned.

"Just stop it, Harls!" He scolded me. "What are you talking about?

I jumped at him being so loud and stared out of the window, not daring to make another word. "Stop the car, Mr. J. I'm walking home."

"The hell you are. You are not walking home, my lil Angel."

"Let me out!" I yelled at Joker, earning a slap to the face. I held my cheek, tracing the red mark thats slowly appeared on my face.

"Do not raise your voice at me." 

I stared out of the window. "Just let me out, Puddin."

"Fine. Get out." Joker gave a fake smile and stopped the car.

Song: "Carousel" by Melanie Martinez ❤🎠