Chapter 19

Sam pov

So tomorrow is roses birthday and I'm throwing her a surprise birthday party with all the boys the gang and some of her friends she will be 11 she's growing up to fast I just got out of the bathroom from taking a shower to see Sammy sprawled out on the bed I walked over to him still in my towel I straddled him Sammy poke Sammy poke Sammy poke daddy poke daddy poke I know he is awake now he is just messing with me I thought of something I started to grind on him I leaned down wake up daddy I said in his ear he moaned and opened his eyes than tried to take off the towel I grabbed his hands than put them above his head still grinding he moaned don't stop he said I went harder and faster UHHH he yelled while he cums into his boxers get up I whispered in his ear I got off him and walked to my closet only to run out still in my towel to a scream I ran into the living room holding my towel up everyone was in there what happened I asked they didn't even look at my they were to scared I looked and saw a spider I rolled my eyes took a shoe and killed it I turned to them happy I said they looked at me than Nate pushed through everyone mama you trying to turn us on he asked while looking me up and down no I just got out of the shower I said he smirked I can see that he said I waked back up into my room to get ready (outfit above) i got out of my room because I had to go shopping for rose for her birthday. Goodnight guys.