Chapter 23

Sam pov
I woke up to someone shaking me
Mommy wake up rose said I groaned
Rose mommy's still sleepy can it wait I asked no mommy you missed my birthday and no one will believe me that you work up she said ok I'm up baby I said I sat up in the bed rose was still laying next to me ok go get the people that won't believe you I said she got up and ran out the room than came back they won't come in they say that I need to mind my own business she said I got mad because no one says that to my baby I got up ok baby you show me the people that said that to you I said she took my hand and led me to the waiting room and pointed over to Derek,Taylor,Kian,Jc,and Sam I walked over to them with rose they looked to me surprised how dare you tell my child me being in the hospital none of her Business I said s-sam we didn't mean I-it like that Kian stuttered do it again you are gonna end up in a ditch I said they nodded I took roses hand and walked back to my room when I got them Sam was sitting in a chair when he saw he ran towards me and hugged me than kissed me I kissed back of course he was happy that I woke up but sad I had to stay in here till tomorrow but for the whole day we cuddled and watched Netflix with rose of course and that is how my day when goodnight.