CH. 2

3rd POV

"ow ow ow ow ow" Lucy said while Wendy healed her injuries "Lucy, how did you even get these?" and she huffed "these people gave me them, one shocked me with lightning, and one smashed the ground" and Wendy nodded and went back to healing "man, what was that lightning?" Gray said rubbing his shoulder "Juvia wants to help Gray-sama!" Juvia said drooling at him "I wonder why my armor shattered?" Erza said looking at the two large holes in her chest plate "It was like glass" she said summoning new armor to replace her ruined one "Man, next time we see 'em, I gonna kick that guy in the cloak's ass" Natsu said with fire is his eyes "You idiot, were obviously out matched" Gray said getting in his face "oh yeah, maybe in a one on one, I could win!" Natsu yelled back "No need to yell fire face, I'm right in front of you!" "Oh Yeah, IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH ICE PRINCESS!!!" "Shut up flame brain!!!" "Streaker!" "Idiot!" "Asshole!" "ENOUGH!" Erza's voice boomed making the two stop fighting "It's clear that we were beaten, but Natsu's right, next time we will be ready for them" and they nodded at her saying that "We don't have a chance" Lucy said and only Wendy heard it "you have that little faith?" "yeah"

meanwhile

(Y/n) POV

"thanks old man" I said to a shop owner in the nearby town that we landed in. I walked out of the shop and Amelia and Ivan were both outside "So, where are we?" Amelia asked and we started to walk down the street "Yeah, were in a town called Magnolia and the country is Fiore" I said and we were walking for awhile until we got back to where we landed "Did you guys ever get the sparrows linked?" "Yeah, by the way, I noticed a lot of posters for this 'Grand Magic Games' thing, did you ask about that?" "yeah I did, but the guy laughed and called me an idiot, so I cut his register in half with my sword" and they looked at each other "Come on, let's kick back for a little bit" I said and they nodded. I got out of my armor and into some shorts I found in town. I also got something for the other two "I'm not wearing this" Amelia said blushing "the shop owner said everybody was wearing it, so I got it for you" I said while Ivan was laughing at her. She was using her blonde hair to cover her blush "If you wear it for ten minutes, I'll give you 200 silver, how's that?" I said holding up the money "Ugh, fine" she said and attempted to take the money "Wear first, money second" I said putting it away. She went and got changed. She came back wearing a white and blue one piece "was that so terrible?" I said smirking at her being uncomfortable. It's true, none of us have ever seen each other without our armor on, while me and Ivan were both perfectly fine, Amelia's reaction was priceless. I then jumped into the lake and started to float around "this is actually kind of nice" I said floating in the water "How did you even get these?" Amelia said sitting on the shore "After I cut that man's register in half, he was very cooperative" I said and Ivan laughed at this while Amelia turned white. We kept talking about random stuff that we normally would never have the time too and when we got out we were drying off and some one yelled out "Hey you three!" and we looked over our shoulder and saw about ten or so guys standing behind us "What?" I asked them and the leader among them yelled "This is our beach, get lost!" "I don't see your name on it" Amelia said and they all pulled out pipes and other weapons, in the loosest possible definition, and they all started to face off against us "you want to fight us?" I said and the leader said "Not if you get out of here so we won't have to kick your asses" and I keeled over laughing "What's so funny?" he asked getting more pissed "the fact you think we're intimidated by your bitch asses" and one ran at me. I caught his pipe and elbowed him in the face, probably breaking his nose and he fell to the ground "Who's next, all at once or one at a time, it's all the same" and they started to fight us "You should stop getting us into these fight's (Y/n)" Amelia said jump kicking one in the jaw "Meh, Ivan is the one who has the most fun" I said looking at him and how he punched one in the gut and it made him fall to the ground and cough up his lunch "nasty" I said dodging one.

Lucy POV

We were walking around the area where we fought the three people to try and find them again "man, I so want to fight these guys" Natsu said with fire in his eyes "relax, and we will, and we'll win" Erza said trying to get him focused. This time we brought Gajeel, Lily, Wendy, Carla, and Levy with us just to have some extra support. "Who are they?" Wendy asked me "we didn't see their faces, but they had this weird armor on and watch out for the one with the robes down to their feet, that's the one with lightning hands" "No, look out for the one that can smash the ground" Gray said looking over his shoulder at me "No, look out for the one with the dark cloak" Erza said and I leaned down to Wendy's level "Watch out for all of them" and she nodded and started to mumble about something "I want to fight the one that can smash the ground, he sounds tough" Gajeel said cracking his shoulder. We kep[t going until we heard what sounded like a fight and we looked out and saw a bunch of guys fighting this group of three, and the three were winning easily. They all got back a few feet and the one with (h/c) hair said "Ghost, suit us up" and they glowed a little and I'm assuming their armor on. "that's them" Natsu said and we looked and it was them. They had the same marking's and armor. The one with the cloak then glowed yellow like when we fought and fired his weapon at them a few times and it exploded around them, knocking them all back. they grouped up and the one with the cloak said "Good work everybody" and the one with the lightning hands said "that was barely a challenge" 'Is that a girl?' "Hell, I'd take that over murderous robots and blood thirsty aliens any day of the week" the one that had the bulkiest armor out of all of them said and started to stretch. "Let's get em" Natsu said and before any of us could stop him he jumped out and attacked them.

(Y/n) POV

"AHHHH!" I heard someone yell and I looked back over and saw the same guy from earlier jumping at me. I caught his arm and pinned him to the ground and said "Where's the others?" and he grunted trying to get up "It's just me" "Bullshit" I said pushing harder nearly breaking his arm "ow, okay, guys, come out" and more people came out of the bushes, some familiar, other's new, and more cat's 'Why cat's?' I thought and the red haired woman said "can you please let our friend go?" "No, not till you tell us why you were watching us" "Just let him g-" and I cut the blue haired girl off by pressing harder owowowowowowowowowowow!!" he said and right before all hell broke loose, a loud voice said "enough!" and we all looked over and saw a massive guy and the group that attacked us said "Master Makarov, what are you doing here?" I looked back at Amelia and Ivan and they were just as lost as I am "Why are you brats trying to fight them?" he said and he walked towards us. The rather short old man walked up to them and the red haired woman said "They've been causing trouble for us" "What" I said out loud and the man looked at me "Is that not true?" "No, we've been here the whole time and it's true we fought, but they attacked first" I said calmly and the red haired woman seemed to be getting mad "Because you were listening to us!" "You were so loud it was hard not to any person within a few hundred yards could have heard you" and the pink haired guy then said "Well, you guys are the ones who-" "Yeah, we kicked your asses, that's not our fault" and that seemed to strike a nerve with the two while the blonde and the dark haired guy tried to calm them down. I high fived Amelia and Ivan while they argued among themselves "You three, would you mind coming with us, you don't look like your from around here" the old man said "Sure, let's go" I said and we started to walk further down the path. While we were walking I kept hearing some quiet whispering and some I heard was about me "Why is he wearing that cloak?" "I wonder where he learned how to do that thing with the golden gun?" "Where are these guys from?" and we kept going until we reached a run down building that said 'Fairy Tail' on the board. Once we walked in, I had to duck to avoid a flying table "What an interesting place" and the old man laughed a little bit "Well, it take some getting used to for you three, probably very different from where you three are from" and he lead us up to his office. He sat us down and said "So, where are you three really from? I'm not that oblivious to know that what you three can do, is not the same as what we do" "and you'd be right, were from a very far away place, on a different planet entirely in fact and he didn't seem that fazed "different planet?" "Yeah, we found out about this place from an alien library" and he put his head in his hands "What kind of alien's?" "the really bad kind, the kind that would like nothing more to see you and me, mostly me, dead" and he let out a sigh "Do they still know were here?" "probably not, but" and I pulled out my knife "and on a scale of one to ten, you guys would be a solid twenty on the 'How fucked you are' scale" and he then let us out and said we could stay as long as we wanted "So, do you really think that the Hive still know about this place?" and I nodded "chances are, we'll have to defend these people from an alien invasion" and I looked over my shoulder at the group as I could tell they were whispering about us "Whether we like it or not"